📱 36

The cloud was getting thicker, darker and a few lightings would appear every now and then.

It will soon start pouring.

Taehyung arrived at the store about two hours later and has been sitting in the car for the pass five minutes a little anxious.

All The while he drove down here, his excitement and hope slowly turned into anxiety and many 'whys'

If truly he does find Jungkook from the information here, then what? Because if jungkook does exist then what the hell happened with everything disappearing like it never existed?

What if Jungkook didn't want to be found?

Why is he even all up and running about this in the first place? How does he explain falling for someone over the phone when he has never really been inlove or liked a boy that way?

He closed his eyes and rested his head on the steeling wheel to chase away the doubts.

Yes.

All he needs to get out of this is the fact that he isn't crazy and been hallucinating for a month.

He doesn't need to act on this unknown feeling in his heart.

With this he firmly nodded and walked out of the car making sure to carry the card and bag.

He approached the front desk and met with a female receptionist who smiled warmly welcoming him.

This place must be really expensive.

"Hi, good evening. My name is Taehyung and I am hoping if you can do me a little favor" he said to the girl summoning his best smile because only now did he realize that such a place would not release a client's details so easily.

"Oh, what could that be" she responded with an unsure smile.

"So I received a package from here on ** ** date but I can't seem to contact this person anymore and was hoping if I can get any information on the person that sent the package"

"I'm sorry sir, aside the fact that we get countless order in a day, we can not disclose a client's personal Info. I'm really sorry" She said with an apologetic smile.

"It's really urgent and I am desperate, please. I will do anything to get just a name" Taehyung hurriedly pleaded seeing his only hope disappearing. "People are saying I'm going crazy because of this, please help me this one time" he continued.

"I am sorry sir...."

"Anny, don't worry I will handle this" They both turned towards the new voice and the sparkle of hope returned to taehyung as he saw one of his teammate.

"Jackson? I thought you left already?" The lady asked.

"I forgot something" Jackson smiled at her and she nodded "He is my friend so let me see to what he needs" Jackson walked behind the desk while signalling taehyung to come to the other end.

"Oh Jackson, Thank God you came back" taehyung exclaimed.

"What are you doing here captain? And no I am not giving you any discount because we know each other" Jackson chuckled