📱47

"Give it up to the main guest of honor" the announcer said into the mic the guests all applauded as Taehyung walked up the stage to take the mic after bowing in appreciation.

Jungkook was so proud to see his boyfriend up there and had to fight the urge to shout at the top of his lungs 'that is my man' because that would be unprofessional.

He giggled a little to himself when the older started his speech with a small joke. He kept smiling big as he watched the older continue while staring around the crowd till their eyes locked, Jungkook's smile turned to an amused one when he notice his boyfriend blush at them meeting eyes.

Jungkook was just too happy. It's been three months since they started dating and there was nothing in this world that would make the younger happier.

Taehyung had been everything he imagined he would be like as a boyfriend. The cute dates, the stolen kisses in the office area, their night drive and walk at the beach has become their signature thing. He found out the older's love language was gifting, when he didn't miss a day without sending to his desk a bundle of flowers and gifts. Hoseok had complained of always having to pass it on when Taehyung could easily hand it to the younger directly.

Jungkook loved it so much, even the days they came into the office together sometimes, he still got his morning package which would instantly drive the Acting CEO into a blushing and squealing mess.

Oh, the sex was great too.

What? You thought Jungkook would wait three months without getting down with the older.

It was so magical to the point that Jungkook broke down crying in the middle of sex. Which has been included to the number of things he was obsessed with and immediately climbed to his number two on the list because number one can never be replaced.

Taehyung smiling at him so fondly that his heart cannot handle it. Just as he was staring at him right now.

Jungkook didn't even notice when Taehyung finished with his speech as he was already walking towards him but getting blocked by other guest as they congratulated him as well.

Taehyung had gotten a very big promotion less than three months of his transfer to their branch. Well that isn't surprising because he was extremely smart and easily swept all the board members with his brilliant proposal which scored them a big contract few weeks ago and to congratulate him, they decided to promote him to a higher position.

"That was a nice speech, Mr Kim" he took the older's hand for a handshake immediately he made his way to him blushing faintly.

"Thank you, Mr Jeon" taehyung responded.

"Come, let me introduce you to some people" he gestured for taehyung to follow him.

They greated a few more people before Jungkook got to his destination to taehyung shock.

"Dad, meet Kim Taehyung our CFO" Jungkook introduced.

"Taehyung, the CEO of Jeon enterprise and His beautiful wife Mrs. Jeon"

"It's an honor to meet you sir. I'm grateful for this opportunity" Taehyung anxious bowed, for many reasons is he nervous. This was the owner of the company he works for, plus his boyfriend's parent and Jungkook did not even give him any warning.

"Such a humble boy" Mrs Jeon cooed

"And very brilliant as well. Don't be so formal with us dear, you have made the company stock rise higher than it did in the last ten years in just four months" Mr Jeon compliment.

"It's my job sir"

"Which you are very good at. come sit with me" Mr Jeon walked away with taehyung leaving a sulking Jungkook behind with his mom.