📱40

Jk:
Hi

Taehyung stared at the new message for a while with a lot of mix feelings but there was an unconsciously almost invisible smile that stretched his lips.

TH:
Hey

Jk:
So how was your first week at the company?

TH:
We are discussing work?

Jk:
Why?
Did you want to talk about something else?

TH:
Not really, but didn't expect the first conversation to have with you after we exchanged contacts is 'how was work?'.
Lolz~

Jk:
Why?

I thought we were work friends

TH:
True
And to answer your question, Work was okay Mr Jeon.

Jk:
Okay, now we are going back to the formal addressing?

TH:
You are my boss afterall

Jk:
Oh no, not the boss thing. please let that end at the office building.

TH:
But you really are my boss.

Jk:
.. ..

TH:
Okay.

Jk:
Better.
Moreover I don't chat with just anyone at 10pm, talk more of my staff.

TH:
.. ..

Jk:
I wanted to thank you for joining me for lunch today and hope we can do it again.
Maybe this time in a proper restaurant.

TH:
Are you trying to hit on me, Mr Jeon?

Jk:
I can't?

TH:
.. ..

Jk:
Don't be scared, I very much know you are straight, all the school knew.

TH:
Well-
I'm not so straight anymore, maybe Bi.

JK:

Really?!
How?
Since when?!
When did this happen?

TH:
Lolz.
Dunno exactly how but I met a boy at one point and realized I might just like boys too.

JK:

........

TH:
Are you there?

JK:
Yea, I'm here.
Congratulations by the way.
He must be a lucky boy to be able to bend the Kim Taehyung.

TH:
I guess.

Taehyung noticed the younger was taking forever to respond after that and decided to just say goodnight.

________________
________________
T

hought?

Chapter dedicated to the little troublemaker that flooded my wall with 250words of 'Trouble'