📱48 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Immediately they got into the older's apartment, Jungkook smashed their  lips together pressing taehyung to the closed door.

The older groaned at the impact on the door but immediately returned the kiss as they got rid of their suit jacket.

He helped the younger get rid of his waist bent before flipping their position pressing Jungkook to the door.

"Why so impatient darling" he asked with a smile lifting the younger up who immediately wrapped his legs around his waist.

"When have I ever been patient?" Jungkook asked back pressing their lips together again moaning in-between as taehyung had pressed his whole body into the door. "Bedroom, now" he hurried to which Taehyung chuckled but carried him to the bedroom all the while still having his lips connected.

He dropped the younger on the bed and giggled at the way Jungkook bounced on it.

He walked to the drawer to get what they needed as Jungkook got rid of the rest of his clothes. He smiled at his boyfriend who was impatiently urging him to hurry up.

"We have the whole night" he teased before climbing back into the bed and captured the younger's lips before he could respond.

He pulled away from the younger's lips and attached his lips to his neck with Jungkook exposing more of his neck to be decorated.

Taehyung's hands softly explored the younger's naked body as he lips found their way to the chest and soft wrapped themselves on the younger's buds to which Jungkook responded with a pleasured moan and back arcing off the bed.

This should be taehyung's favorite spot on the younger's body, so he took his time and turns on both buds, sucking, biting and pulling on them as sensually and gently as possible before walking his way down the younger's body until he got in between his heavenly thighs.

"You remember the first time we had sex?" He asked with a gentle smile on his face, suddenly remembering the first time he was blessed with this precious man's sinful body.

Jungkook raised his body off the mattress to see his beloved in-between his legs looking up at him in adoration. Taehyung pressed a kiss on his left thighs.

"Remember, how much you cried?" He smiled wider and Jungkook's face turned shade red at the memory.

Jungkook had started crying from the first kiss on his body and when Taehyung had panickedly asked if he had hurt him. Jungkook had explained in-between hiccups how it felt too good, the younger had cried all through the sex while reminding the older in-between to not stop. it was a crazy yet a special moment for them. They had hugged each other after sex the whole night as they slept.

That night he found out how much making love was beyond body intimacy but a way their emotions were expressed in ways words couldn't descrip.

He kissed all over the younger's thighs leaving a trail of his marks as he went before kissing towards the younger's erected cock. Giving it gentle kisses all over watching his boyfriend drag in shuttled breaths.

Wrapping his fingers on the base he wrapped his lips on the head of cock to give it a little suck before engulf it into his mouth. The younger had fallen back into the bed with a loud moan, wanting to pull his thighs together but the tight grip on them didn't let him. He fingers found their way into Taehyung's hair gently pulling on them. His grip tightened on the older's hair the more he took him into his mouth.