📱45

"You knew it was me?"

"Yeah, the day you gave me you phone to type in my number. I mistakenly started typing in my old number as usual and just when I noticed a name popped up "Papi" and remember I asked for your first name?"

"I always had the number, hoping that it will one day connect" Jungkook chuckle "Wait. So what happened? You suddenly blocked me back then, just when I thought we were finally bonding" the younger asked

Taehyung was quiet just staring at the younger. That was exactly his question but he checked his blocked contacts that night. He almost went crazy thinking he was having a mental sickness. He looked away from the younger back at the sea.

"Nothing too serious. I suddenly changed my phone, sorry" Taehyung explained still deep in thought. Some few possiblities were coming to his mind but it's not possible.

He checked his phone to see it was past midnight.

"I think we should leave, it's getting really late" he said standing up from the sand offering his hands to Jungkook to stand up as well. He was greatful the younger bought his explanation.

He noticed the younger didn't want to let go of his hand so he just interwined their fingers with a smile as they slowly walked by the beach towards their car.

"Is that a pout?" Taehyung asked the younger who was clearly pouting.

"No"

"It is?"

"No it isn't"

"Okay, what is it?" The older asked, hoping the younger isn't going to ask why he blocked him back then.

"We just confessed to each other, right?" Jungkook asked

"Right."

"So that means you like me back, right?"

"I do" the older said with a smile stopping on his track to face the younger "I didn't do well?" He asked caressing the younger's cheeks

"No, it was perfect.."

"But?"

"Is this not the part you kiss me and ask me to be your boyfriend? I would prefer husband but boyfriend can do for now"

"Are you sure you want me to be your boyfriend? I would suck at it very badly. There is a reason I never really dated back in school"

"I don't care. As long as you like me enough to want to try"

"There is nothing more I would want than for you to be boyfriend"

"Is that you officially asking?"

"Yes Jungkook, I would love to have you as my boyfriend. Husband can wait for now"

"That's true, I need to first access you to be sure you fit all my fantasies before we venture into marriage...." Jungkook was cut off with taehyung pressing their lips together.

The younger froze like a statue at the feeling of the older against his lips. He had imagined this moment, dreamt of it and now it happening?! It's fucking happening!.

Taehyung pulled away feeling the younger not responding. But before he could ask if he rushed it Jungkook had jumbed on him wrapping his arms around his neck, legs around his waist and crashing their lips back together.

Taehyung smiled into the kiss, he held the younger under thigh to avoid him from falling as he kissed back.

____________________

Thoughts

Oh well- it took 45 chapters to happen