📱39

Jungkook walked down the hall with a particular office in mind. It is a Wednesday today so the offices are always empty during lunch hours.

He is going to ask Taehyung for lunch and don't ask him why he waited three days because he would have already asked since Monday but Hoseok said it would creep the older out if he suddenly asks him out for lunch on the first day they met.

When he finally walked into the finance department, he made sure it was empty before heading to the older's cubicle.

He was already informed he didn't go out for lunch.

He knock twice before opened the door when he heard a small come in.

"Hi" he greeted

"Hi? Oh yeah, Mr Jeon, Monday morning." Taehyung recollected where they met "Please seat, what brings you here? I almost thought our meeting was a one time thing"

"I didn't want to disturb but if I knew you were expecting me, I would have come early" Jungkook responded with a fond smile.

Taehyung smiled in return before turning to his system and saving the documents he was working on before he forgets.

"Are you not having lunch?"

"Oh w-well, I was hoping we could have one together. That is if you are totally free"

Taehyung looked up from his system at that. The other had quite a unique aura, he looks intimidating not specifically from his body built but more like how he carries himself but-

There is this gentleness and cutest underneath which got Taehyung smiling at himself for finding another guy cute once again.

"Since you are offering so nicely, let's go"

Jungkook's did not hold back his smile at the older's response and after few minutes the older have shut off his laptop and walking out with younger, not forgetting to lock his office.

They walked to the elevator quietly. Before Jungkook could click the ground floor button taehyung had already clicked the first floor causing the younger to panic a little.

He was hoping they would go out of the office building for their first 'date' sorry lunch but it seems the older is heading to the company cafeteria.

He bit his lips nervously and subconsciously bouncing on his feets as he watched the numbers on the lift decreased and the elevator opens as they walked out towards the office cafe.

Oh no, eating here wasn't the problem aside this was his first time coming down here to eat. All the staffs knows who he was and he isn't sure that would be comfortable for taehyung....

"Mr Jeon?" Came an unsure voice followed by all the eyes in cafeteria the turning towards them.

Jungkook just realized they have arrived and gave a weak smile to the crowd of staffs before looking towards taehyung who had a tiny frown before directing them to a table.

"What do you want to eat? I will go and get it" Taehyung asked after they took their seat but before Jungkook could say anything someone was at their table.

"Good afternoon sir, is there a particular thing you want. We can get anything ready" a lady dressed in a white grown looking like a cook asked Jungkook.

"Oh, don't worry miss. We will come get it ourselves" Jungkook politely refused her offer, one is supposed to go to the counter and get their food personally, he shouldn't act differently.

And damn is he hella uncomfortable but he can't possibly ruin having lunch with the older because of it.

"What is Mr Jeon doing down here?" Came a whisper from a distance