Hot and Bothered

"Congratulations on making it through the AP test last week. I can't wait to see how well you each did. This class now will be reserved for homework, free reading, or working on college and scholarships essays and applications. I'll be at my desk working on grading for other classes. Let's keep the noise level to a minimum" Mrs. Shea announced then did exactly as she said, retreating to her desk.

'Can we read on our phones?" Someone called out

"That's fine!" She agreed, waving her hand in a shooing action.

Yes! I mentally exclaim, retrieving my phone from my bag. I scroll through my incognito tabs, finding the story I had started last night. I forced my face into a very serious expression, hoping it would stay that way before diving into some kinky ddlg smut.

I had never tried it and didn't even know if I wanted to. I wasn't a little and couldn't think of anyone I could trust to give that much control over to so I knew it wasn't in the cards for me. But reading about it? And the tingles down below. That was something I could do

"Whatcha reading? Smut?" Hunter plopped down in the seat beside me, reaching for my phone.

"You know it," I replied keeping my phone out of his reach while trying to keep my spot.

"Awe come on, let me see your kinks," he grinned that annoyingly charming grin of his.

Hunter Thomas was too charming to be trusted. We were friends sure, that tends to happen when you are in all the honors and AP classes together. We were also both in NHS, the tutoring club, and honor roll club. So of course we were friends. But he was a flirt and I was not going to be another girl for him to add to his list. Sure, he flirted with me and hugged me whenever he saw me and teased me relentlessly about my smut face because he seemed to always catch me when I was reading a particular racy scene - offering to help me make that face in real life. But that was mostly when he was on an off with his sometimes girlfriend Ashley. I was not going to be his backup. Even when his face became the one I saw and his voice the one I heard with every love interest in every story I read.

I glance around to find Ashley on the firm opposite of the room, rolling  her eyes at us. Ashley and I were the definition of frenemies. We had all the same classes and clubs like Hunter, worked great together on group assignments, and even genuinely laughed at each other's jokes. But we were also insanely competitive and even jealous on my part. She was athletic and beautiful. I had no upper body strength to match my lack of hand eye coordination. And while my late Grandma used to insisted on my stunning beauty, I only seemed to attract guys Ashley regected.

She mouthed "Good luck," at me before smirking and turning back to her friends.

"You and Ashley on an off?" I ask Hunter before returning my eyes to my phone, finding the paragraph I had left off on.

"Now Kate, you know we wouldn't get back on if you just agreed to give me a chance." Giving me a look between a pout and a smolder.

"Riiiiighhhhhhttttt." I drawled, "now, leave me alone. I'm in the middle of my smut."

"I could be the middle of your smut" he muttered but slid out of the chair.

I sighed and finally returned to reading.

"Remember to call me Daddy, babygirl." Hunter rasped in my ear, I jumped and gasped.

"What??" I whisper shouted.

He pointed at my screen a little further down from where I was reading. It was the dialogue he just whispered to me.

"How long have you been reading over my shoulder?" I asked