Babied

"Well" Hunter said with a cocky grin and change of tone that meant he was moving to a new topic, "I think it's time for Daddy's baby girl to go to bed."

He poked my stomach and I jumped and giggled at the touch.

And he grinned like a child on Christmas morning, "Are you ticklish?"

"No!" I denied immediately but was just as quickly caught in my lie as his fingers tickled my side. I squealed! Hunter laughed nearly as hard as he tormented me with tickles. I shrieked in what sounded like delight but was definitely horror. Hunter pinned me on the couch, tickling every inch of me he could reach as I twisted and thrashed under him.

I knew what was coming and I was trying to beg him to stop. But I couldn't catch my breath, couldn't get out more than a pitiful "Stop", when he lifted my sweater and blew a shattering raspberry right under my belly button.

And I released. My bladder broke and I started peeing uncontrollably. The hiss was loud enough that it caught Hunter's attention. We both watched as the diaper between my legs swelled and yellowed. Tears fell fast and silent from my eyes. Hunter eventually released his pinning hold and I curled into myself, crying as I finished peeing myself. And I couldn't believe I had just peed myself, in a diaper no less, in front of Hunter.

Because of Hunter.

"I asked you to stop." I whimpered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I didn't hear you." He said.

'You made me, made me" I couldn't get the words out through my tembling chin.

"I know. I'm sorry." he let out a hesitant chuckle, "I guess it's a good thing you were wearing a diaper."

"No! This is the most embarrassing and humiliating thing to ever happen to me!" I sobbed

"Sorry. Too soon." Hunter groaned, "Why don't you let me change you and we can-"

"Don't touch me!" I yelled through my hoarse voice.

"Okay. I won't do anything you don't want me to. But you will get a rash if you stay in a wet diaper too long." He was silent for a few more seconds before offering, "Can I run you a bath?"

"Okay." I agreed.

I heard a couple doors open before he found the bathroom, which then followed with the sound of running water. He returned after the water stopped running. He knelt beside me and placed his knuckles on my cheek.

"I'm going to carry you to your bath now." He said with such assurance that I didn't protest despite having just declared I didn't want him to touch me.

Placing one arm beneath my shoulders and the other under my knees, he lifted me to his chest. In a few strides, we reached the bathroom. Once inside, he placed me gently on my feet.

"Can I take your diaper off now?" He gently prodded, keeping his hands on my upper arms, running his thumbs up and down them. I nodded my agreement.

With two quick rips, I heard the diaper fall to the floor. Hunter grabbed, rolled, and threw it into the trashcan beside the toilet before I could see it.

"Lift your arms now."

So emotionally drained from the day, I barely registered that Hunter was about to see me naked as I lift my arms and he tugged the sweatshirt off of me. Quick fingers unclasped and discarded my bra. Taking my hands, he led me to the bathtub where I mechanically stepped in and sank down. The water was pale purple, smelled of lavender, and was overflowing with bubbles.

"Do you need help or do you want to be alone?" Hunter asked

"Alone." I whispered.

He nodded, "Okay. I'll be in your room if you need me." He placed a towel on the toilet before leaving and closing the door behind him.