Too Much

Trigger warning: self harm alluded too and a sprinkle of smut

After school, we went back to my house to pack my bag for the Disneyland trip.

"What about this for Friday?" I held out a casual dress that I hoped would work to conceal my secret.

"Hmm..." Hunter mused, "try it on with these." He tossed me a pair my athletic booty shorts.

I tried the combo on, turning around to change. I pulled the shorts over my pull up and slid the dress over my head. I turned and swished for Hunter.

"You're gorgeous. And you can't tell." He declared, pulling me over to him and settling me onto his lap, straddeling him. "You all packed?"

I counted off on my fingers "Thursday outfit, PJs, Friday outfit, toiletries, tennis shoes, sandles, sweater. Yeah I think I'm good," I declared.

Hunter raised one more of my fingers "Diapers. We will pack those at my house."

I blushed and shuddered, "Are you sure we should do this? We are going to be in a hotel room with all our friends. I literally think I might die if anyone find outs."

"How about this," Hunter offered, "we just bring the Goodnites instead of the tape on diapers? The Goodnites are thin and quiet."

"Oh fine." I whined, though I truly didn't mind and trusted him to keep the secret.

"Someone is just begging for her pacifier isn't she?" Hunter chided, "Speaking of which, do you know where the one with crown is? I can only find the one with the heart."

I remembered the pacifier I hid under his bathroom sink and merely shrugged. No way was I going to admit to hiding it. I slid off his lap, packed the outfit I had tried on, and slipped back into my clothes from earlier. Hunter shouldered my duffle bag, and we went back out to his car. At his house we were greeted by his mom.

"Hi! Are you two excited for Disneyland?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, "This will be my first time."

"Really?" She was shocked, "but it is so close?"

"Yeah, my parents just never found the time." More like they never made the time. I tried to ignore the sad look she gave me.

Jill handed a gift card with Mickey on it to Hunter, "This is for food and souviners. You make sure to get her something nice." She winked at me.

"Thanks Mom." Hunter hugged her before sliding the card into his wallet.

We hung out with his family for the evening, having dinner and watching a few reruns of Ghosts before we retreated to Hunter's room.

Hunter locked his door and instructed in a whisper, "Take your pants off and lay down so Daddy can change your diaper."

I stripped as I felt the red heat spread across my skin. I laid on his bed and fought the urge to cover my face, knowing he would just move my hands anyway.

"I want to do something." Hunter announced, looming over me. "Do you trust me?"

I nodded, wide eyed. He knelt and brought his mouth to my clit. His lips and tongue danced against it, sucking and licking and kissing. I gasped and tensed, going rigid. I twisted and strained, and he grabbed my waist, holding me in place, as his mouth continued to devour my clit. The feeling...feelings, they were so intense, so extravagant, painful and wonderful, amazing and terrifying, they were....

Too much.

They were too much.

"Red!" I screamed, trying to kick away, "Red, red, red!"