Decline

Trigger warning: self harm alluded to, after math described, and discussed in detail

Tears pricked my eyes and the hurt hit my heart like a swift kick. I can't believe I fell for it. For him. I knew better. He always got back together with Ashley. This whole thing, it was some stupid game to stall time. And if I got humiliated, well all the better.

I turned and rushed through the crowd for the park exit. I pulled out my phone to order an Uber, finding several waiting outside the park. I confirmed my choice, found the car, and slid into the back seat.

"Kate Woods?" The driver, a pretty female with long colorful braids confirmed and she pulled out of the parking lot. Tears started to slip down my face.

"Honey, are you okay?" The driver asked me.

I nodded, "It's nothing. Just a stupid boy."

"Did he try to touch you?" She immediately asked.

I shook my head, "No. Nothing like that. Just used me to make another girl jealous."

"Oh." She nodded with understanding.

My phone started to ring. It was Hunter. I declined the call.

BING

A text from Hunter:

Baby girl you still in the bathroom?

BING

Did you have an accident? 😜

A few minutes later BING

Okay I know you aren't in the bathroom. Where are you?

Another call came through and I declined it again.

BING

Where are you? I'm worried.

Call and decline.

BING

Are you ignoring me?

Call. Decline.

BING

KATE ANSWER MY CALL!

Call and decline again.

KATE I SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER MY NEXT CALL, WHEN I FIND YOU I AM GOING TO SPANK YOUR DIAPERED LITTLE ASS!

Good luck with that I thought as I blocked his number.

Once home, I ran inside and locked the door. I confirmed all the doors were locked and all the windows shut and locked. Then I went in the bathroom to tear off and throw away the stupid diaper. I walked to my room, bottom half naked. I knelt by my bed and searched the under the wooden slats until I found what I was looking for.

Once I was done, I could breath again. I felt under my bed again until I found the box of gauze squares. I grabbed a thong and a pair of tight grey athletic shorts and walked to the bathroom. I cleaned the blood dripping down my thighs and placed the gauze over the still bleeding cuts. Then I pulled on the athletic shorts to hold the gauze in place. I stripped off my shirt, grabbed the short-alls, the package of Goodnites, and all the other things Hunter had brought and left lined up on my dresser, like trophies of my humiliation. I placed them all in a black garbage bag, tied it off, and threw it in my closet to be dealt with later. I pulled a tank top on and then crawled into bed, pulling the covers over my head. As I tried to go to sleep, I would punch the cuts on my legs anytime I started to tear up again, refusing to cry over that stupid boy.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but I must have because I was awoken to the blanket being pulled off my body and a very angry Hunter looming over me.

"How the hell did you get in here!" I shrieked, jumping out of bed and away from him.