Time Out

Another hour of games and people started heading out. We said goodbyes and goodnights, helped clean up the games and kitchen, and eventually made our way upstairs to Hunter's room. Once inside, Hunter closed and locked the door then trapped me against it with his hands on either side of me.

"Someone was sassy tonight." He smirked.

"Sassy or funny?" I countered.

"Sassy. Definitely sassy." He confirmed, "Now, take your pants off."

"Why?" I asked, a little scared but also a little hopeful he had decided to spank me.

"Because Daddy wants to look at your cute little diapered ass while you're standing in the corner." He grinned, "Now. Take. Them. Off."

I hurried to slip my pants off, kicking them towards my backpack. I now stood before Hunter in just a diaper and crop top, looking just like little toddler Katie did earlier.

"Hum...before your punishment starts, do you need to go potty?"

I blushed and admitted "Yes."

Hunter grinned, "Good." He pointed, "You can stand in that corner."

"But-!" I was cut off by the pacifier Hunter produced from nowhere being popped in my mouth. He took me by my shoulders and directed me to the corner he had indicated before.

"I think ten minutes should be long enough." Hunter decided, "but if you turn around or make a noise, I'll add another minute for everytime it happens. Understand?"

I nodded my eyes fixed in the corner. I knew what he was trying to do and it wasn't going to happen. I could hold it for ten minutes. He was going to be sorely disappointed.

When had ten minutes become so long. Surely they had passed by now! But no, I was still in the corner, a pacifier in my mouth, and an exposed diaper that was dangerously close to becoming wet. I bounced slightly, recrossing my legs in the opposite direction.

"Still four minutes baby girl." Hunter snickered, "Think you can make it?"

I nodded, eyes focused on the corner, straining against the pressure in my bladder.

"I'll make you a deal." Hunter offered, "If you use your diaper, I'll end your time out."

I shook my head stubbornly.

"Okay baby. If you think you can do it. My offer still stands. Three and a half minutes to go."

I started counting in my head, hoping to take my mind off my desperation.

One Mississippi. Two Mississippi.

Three hundred and twenty four Mississippi. Three hundred and twenty five Mississippi.

An alarm rang out.

"Times up baby girl." Hunter announced. I turned to look at him in desperation, "Potty is right there." He pointed to the door adjacent to the corner I had been standing in.

I rushed inside, closing the door. After peeing, I pulled the Goodnite back up, ridiculously pleased with myself that it was still dry seeing as I was an eighteen year old adult and not a two year old baby. I went to wash my hand and then looked in the mirror, shocked to see the pacifier still in my mouth. I removed it and decided to hide it under the sink. I stuck it in the back corner and moved some extra rolls of toilet paper in front of it.

I opened the door to an extremely amused Hunter who began patting down my diaper.

"Just checking that you made it." He explained with a final squeeze on my behind.

"Do you actually want me to use it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come sit with me." He offered, gesturing to his bed. We sat cross legged, facing each other.

"Do I want you to use your diaper?" He mused, "If you wanted to use it, I wouldn't care. However, I know that you don't. But....." He paused and looked down embarrassed, "I do kind of want to experience changing you for real. Not after a traumatic accident or because it got wet on a ride. Which is why I did what I did. I'm sorry, I should have made sure you were okay with it first. Are you mad?"

I considered how I felt during the time out and my near accident before answering.

"No, I'm not mad. It was kind of fun, the challenge of trying to outlast you. And I was almost desperate enough to take you up on your offer. Any longer and I probably would have." I admitted.

"Really?" Hunter grinned.

"You don't have to look so happy about it!" I nudged his foot with mine.

"Sorry. Sorry." He tried to stop grinning, "So how do you want to handle this? Are you okay with me putting you in situations where you might have an accident?"

I considered, "If it's not all the time....I would be. And like with a time out, it has to be earned. You can't just put me in the corner for hours with no reason."

"What about tickling?" He asked, "I know you have bad experiences with that so I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"It's okay." I told him, "I think it will be different when it's coming from you. But promise you will only ever try to make me have an accident in private. I wouldn't be comfortable with it in public."

"I promise. Only in private." He crossed his heart, "Thanks for talking to me about this. I was afraid you would think it was weird that I, uh, wanted to change your diaper."

"Never. You don't think I'm weird for liking..." I gestured at myself and him, "all this, right?"

"Hell no! I'm glad you do. I'm glad we are exploring it together.

I grinned at him, then crawled over and settled into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me

"Thanks for crashing into my in through my window and forcing this on me, Daddy." I kissed his jaw

"Thanks for being so easy to make your panties wet baby girl."

_____________

Sorry for the short chapter, but Hunter's POV in the next one! I might even try to publish today if I can!

What did you think of Kate's first time out?

Should her next punishment be a spanking?

And who wants to see Rick and Cambry again?

Kisses 💋

Kate