The Deal

Trigger warning: self-harm discussed

"Nope nope nope. We are so not doing this. You can leave now. Thanks for playing, bye!" I growled at him.

"Awe come on Kate. I could tell in English today how much you wanted to do this."

"Whatever you thought you could tell, you were wrong!"

"Just try with me."

"NO!"

"Why not?"

"Because! Because....I don't want to do it," I insisted.

"I don't believe you. I think you do. I think you want to try it."

"Even if I did, which I DON'T by the way, it's...it would be embarrassing and, and, and well..... intimate! And I don't know if I could trust you with that." I managed to say in somewhat calm tones.

"Okay, okay. Let work on some trust then. What can I do to prove my trustworthiness?"

I thought for a while before asking "Why do you want to do this? And don't you dare answer anything about doing it for me. Why are you here, with me, trying to do this?"

"That should be obvious. I like you Kate."

"No. You like Ashley. You tease me."

"Haven't you ever heard that boy pulling the girls pigtails actually likes her?"

"That's toxic masculinity."

"Okay, usually, sure. But sometimes, every once in a while it is innocent. Like Anne and Gilbert."

I started at him "Are you talking about Anne of Green Gables?"

"Huh, yeah, it my mom's favorite." He murmured.

"Well, I'm not Anne and your not Gilbert."

"But we could be."

"You're not serious."

"But I am!! Ugh!" He groaned then his face lit up, "I have an idea. Let's make a deal."

"What kind of deal?

"Give me five minutes to say anything I can to get you to wet your cute little pink and polkadot panties. If I succeed, we do this."

I thought for a moment, "What does 'this' entail?"

He grinned "I'm so glad you asked." He shrugged off the back pack he had been wearing and started pulling items out of it. Two pink princess pacifiers, Disney princess kiddie dinning set with sippy cup, pink baby bottle, coloring books and crayons, pink night gown covered in little white sheep, stars, and moons, and finally a package of XL girls Goodnites. I felt a tightening and warmness in my panty area.

I swallowed thinking there is no way just using words he can make me pee myself before asking, "And if you fail?"

"Well," he said slowly, "then you get to use all this on me"

I grinned and laughed once soundlessly through my nose, "Really?"

"Yes really. So, deal?"

I moved my hand towards him then paused, "Words only, right?"

"Words only." He promised with a solemn nod. I placed my hand in his and we shook once. Then he tugged my hand, "Kay, come here."

I shook my head, "No way, you said words only."

He rolled his eyes, "Please just stand up. It will be easier than me crawling on your bed to whisper in your ear." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes and allow him to pull me to my feet, the sweatshirt falling to the top of my thighs. "That's a good girl." He murmured.