Grad Night

We gathered in the parking lot after school. Ary stood in Javier's truck bed.

"I'm sending out the details on the group chat for the hotel check in. My dad already checked us in so we should be fine to go up to the rooms as soon as we get there." She announced holding up her phone as the rest of ours pinged with a notice. "Driving arrangements, in Javi's truck we have Javi, obvi, me, Lupe and Jackson. Ashley, you still good to take Jazz, Robbie and Dylan?" Ashley nodded her agreement, "and Hunter is taking —"

"The babies." Hunter interrupted with a cocky grin and a pinch to my diapered ass. Everyone else assumed he was referring to Carlos and Cambry but I knew he was referring to me as well and it caused me to blush.

"Awesome! See you all there!" Ary announced before jumping off the bed of the truck and heading for the passenger seat.

Hunter popped the trunk, letting Carlos add his duffel bag to the rest of ours. Hunter opened the door for me and I grinned widely as I saw Carlos do the same for Cambry. Someone was clearly taking notes.

I tried to stay involved in the conversation but was dozing off shortly after entering the freeway.

"Take a nap, baby." Hunter prompted as I fought to keep my eyes open, "It's gonna be a late night."

I nodded my agreement and leaned my head against the window, finally letting my eyes close.

"Time to wake up baby girl." Hunter cooed, stroking my hair away from my face.

I yawned and stretched, "We're there?"

"Yes, and we need to hurry. I don't want to get stuck on one of the hide-a-beds."

I gasped, "The travesty!"

"Exactly." He agreed and tugged me from the car.

We collected our key cards and made our way to the room. Hunter dropped our duffles on the queen bed closet to the window before someone else could claim it. Ary opened the connecting doors as we all shuffled about, playing musical bed. In the end, Hunter and I had the bed we initially claimed, Ary and Javi the neighboring one while Cambry and Lupe were on the hide-a-bed. Hunter promised Cambry's mom they would be in the same hotel room and Lupe had promised her parents she wouldn't share a bed with any boys she liked. In the connecting room, Jasmine and Dylan had one bed, Ashley and Robbie the other. Carlos and Jackson were moaning about needing extra pillows to build a barrier on their hide a bed, each disappointed that they were sharing with each other rather than the girls. 

"Should I make reservations for dinner at Downtown Disney?" Ashley asked, already on her phone.

We agreed and settled on a place. The girls that had been to Disney before (aka just not me) downed Minnie Mouse ears with oversized bows and Lounge Fly backpacks featuring favorite characters or movies.  Then we headed out to do some window shopping before dinner.

"We will have to get you those." Hunter said, gesturing at the headbands and bags.

"Oh I'm okay." I insisted. He had already bought my tickets, I didn't want him to feel like he had to spend more on me.

He dragged me into the World of Disney shop, over to a display of the ears. He grabbed a pair and slipped it on my head.

"Choose one." He ordered.

I grinned and tried on a few pairs, eventually deciding on a pair that was gold ears with a sparkly white bow. Hunter immediately dragged me around to look at all the mini backpacks. I couldn't decide which one I wanted until I saw it. It was absolutely perfect. It featured vintage Tinkerbell in her classic drawer scene. I squealed, grabbed it, and held it out for Hunter to see.