Submissive Little Thing

Tigger warning: spanking

Both teams had scored twenty four and were trying to take the two point lead. And then numbers had just continued going up. Our team was now at twenty nine, the opposing at twenty eight. If we could make this last point, we would win. The ball had been in the air for what felt like a couple hours but was probably only a couple of minutes. Carlos, the libero, had made several great saves but the other team's libero had done the same. My eyes followed the ball: over the net, player, player, over the net, player, player, over the net.

And then it was over.

Hunter had set the ball and Dylan spiked it, the other team called line, moving away from the ball. But it had fallen right on the inside of the line.

The team erupted into screams of triumph, falling on each other in a group hug. In the stands, we all jumped to our feet, screaming at the top of our lungs, fists raised in the air.

The teams lined up to exchange their "good games" and were dismissed for the locker rooms. We flooded onto the gym floor, waiting in little huddles to greet our players and discussing the game.

"Did you see Javi's serves?" Ary bragged, "He got six points from those serves alone!"

"What about Robbie's blocks!" Ashley added, "They couldn't get around him!"

"What did you think of Carlos?" Guadalupe asked Cambry with a hip bump.

"He was so fast! I would think the ball was going to touch the ground and suddenly he was there!" She bounced a little.

"Cambry!" Jill approached our group and greeted her granddaughter with a hug, "I didn't know you were going to be here tonight."

"Hi Nan! Yeah, Kate and the girls invited me!" Cambry cheered as she hugged her back.

"Thank you." Jill mouthed to me over the top of Cambry's head. Seeing how close Cambry was to her grandmother, I wondered how many tears Jill had dried over Cambry feeling lonely this past school year. I just smiled and nodded.

Cheers filled the room again as the team immerged with wet hair from the locker rooms, dressed in black athletic shorts and their red team tshirts, gym bags slung over their shoulders. Feeling bold and still having the adrenaline from the win coursing through my veins, I ran for Hunter. He dropped his bag, caught me, and lifted me so I could wrap my legs around his waist, then wrapped his arms under my butt to hold me there.

"You won!" I cheered, "you won!"

"You gave me the best motivation, baby girl." He laughed then whispered in my ear "I couldn't stop imaging how sexy your ass would look with my hand print on it." He pinched my ass.

The boys were passed around between coaches, parents, and friends. Eventually, congrats and goodbyes ended and we split up into cars to go to our favorite dive sushi place. Hunter and I drove Cambry, Carlos, and Lupe. Cambry was in the middle seat and I couldn't tell if Carlos was more thrilled about this seating arrangement or winning the game.

By the end of the night we had consumed a hundred sushi rolls, Dylan ate a teaspoon of wasabi on a dare and the tears were still rolling, Robbie had asked Ashley on a date, Lupe's parents agreed she could say the night at the hotel after we all called and begged over speaker phone, Javi lost a bet to Ary over who could eat more sushi rolls in thirty seconds, and Carlos had kissed Cambry on cheek.

And I was still waiting for my first spanking from Hunter.

We dropped Cambry off last and once she closed her door, the car filled with this thick, heavy tension.