Hugs and Humiliation

I woke to my hair and face being stroked. I let out a noise that sounded ridiculously like a purr.

"Morning baby girl." Hunter chuckled.

I nuzzled against his warm bare chest. "Morning. What's so funny?"

"Nothing." He laughed again.

"Doesn't sound like nothing." I countered, my eyes still closed and voice heavy with sleep.

"Oh I just now know why you denied my offer of your pacifier last night."

"Huh?" I asked more confused than before.

"You suck your thumb."

Memories of timeouts, Tabasco sauce, threats of exposure, and quick sharp spanks flashed before my eyes as I bolted up right.

"I do not!" I declared

"You do. It's the most precious thing." Hunter flashed me his phone. A picture, grainy from the dark, but still clearly me with a loosely curled hand  and thumb in my mouth.

I tried to think of an excuse, "It has to be from you babying me. I don't usually suck my thumb!"

"Let me guess," Hunter murmured, "Baby Kate was shamed and punished for having a very common and perfectly normal self soothing coping mechanism?"

"It is bad for your teeth." I weakly defended my parents.

"It's adorable and I am going to make this my screen saver."

"No!" I yelped reaching for his phone, "someone will see!"

Keeping his phone out of reach, Hunter laughed, "Okay, okay. No screen saver. But I'm keeping it for me because it is the cutest thing ever.

I groaned and retreated under the covers, pulling them over my head. The body beside mine shifted and squirmed until Hunter's face was beside mine in the dark of the blankets.

"Hi," He grinned.

"Hi," I groaned.

"Are you hiding from me?"

"Maybe a little bit."

"Please come out. Let's go do something fun today."

"Like what?"

"Hmmm, do you want to go to Knott's?"

I perked up, "Really?"

"Yeah really. It's only half an hour away and I have a season pass." He eyed me, "You have been to Knott's before, right?"

I nodded my head, "Twice with class trips."

"What about your family?"

This time I shook my head, "My parents - "

He stopped me with a finger to my lips, "I don't need to hear anymore. We are going!"

He flung the blanket off of us and jumped out of my bed. He turned back and declared, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot."

He took one hand and laid it on my diapered bum, exposed from being on my stomach. He slowly moved it from back to front to back again. It wasn't wet before, but it definitely was now.

"No nighttime accidents. Good girl." He kissed my forehead.

I burned everywhere for every reason. I reached for my blanket to hide under again but Hunter took my hand and pulled me out of bed. Right into his chest, hugging me with one arms around my waist and the other squeezing my diapered bottom.

"I can't get enough of you." He whispered followed by a final squeeze, "Let get you dressed!" He began rummaging through my closet.

As he did that, I opened a dresser drawer and began shifting through for my favorite black lace panties.