Chapter 3 - Introduction

INTRODUCTION

***
Chishiya... Hmmm nothing's special about his name but he seems interesting.

"Yours?" He asked.

"Yuka." He nods.

"Hmm, let's see." He looks down, "Everyone looks like they're about to die, as usual."

She looks at him. "What do you mean 'as usual'? How many games did you play?"

"Can't count." He shrugs.

Wow... It's obvious that every game that he'd played is cleared, ofcourse, he's not dead. I want to ask more questions but i just decided that I'll go down for now. I can't calm when I don't know what's happening to Akari, i don't see her here.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

Time limit: 20 minutes

𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

The tagger is on move.

I looked at my phone. 20 minutes just started. I used the stairs this time, it's much safer. If i use the elevator, maybe the tagger is waiting for me there and just kill me. That's not fun right?

"Let's just search for the unlocked door." I heard a familiar voice said when i reached at the 4th floor.

3 Minutes have passed.

I heard the robotic voice said. I look around and see Arisu, Karube and Nitobe together. Checking the doors if it's unlocked.

"Hey!" I shouted. They all looked at me as i go there. "This building has so many rooms, we don't have much time to open all the doo-

I was cut off with the sound of a gun. We stopped and look at each other. "What was that?" Arisu asked.

"It's a gun, obviously." I rolled my eyes before continuing to walk. They decided to go upstairs. Well, I'm gonna follow them until i see Akari, i just hope that she's safe.

We're going upstairs when suddenly, the man with a suit fall into the ground. Dead. Blood is all over his body. The three of them are shocked while i expected this to happen. This is a physical game after all. And the sound of the gun is loud so it indicates that it's near.

When we slowly looked up, we saw an empty stairs. Arisu is about to go upstairs when i stopped him. "This guy has been shot, and the body came from there. There's a possibility that the tagger is still there." I explained.

Then, a human-horse figure appear. He's holding his gun while it's slowly going up, pointing it at us.

"Arisu!" Karube shouted as we run downstairs.

"Run, go!" I shouted, staying at the back.

While we're running downstairs, my eyes landed on Akari. She's on the 2nd Floor. I look up and saw Chishiya, he's still there. Watching us.

What the fuck is up with him?

"Hurry, now!" Karube shout.

"Go first, I'm going to get my friend. Go!" I shouted back.

They started running away. While the tagger is chasing me. This is not good, shit. I can't go to Akari, that's dangerous. So without second thoughts, i go to a corner, waiting for the tagger.

When i saw the taggers shadow, i quickly jump to it's back causing me to swing around. Not the best idea, i guess?

The tagger tried to point the gun at me but i was faster. I got the knife on his pocket and stabbed it's foot. The tagger wince in pain as he throws me to the front. I felt my head bumping into a solid concrete but i need to stand up.