Chapter 11 - Condition

Author's Note: HAPPY 500+ READS!! THANKYOU GUYS! XOXO :)

CONDITION

***

Niragi's pissed off when Ann ordered him to do something. He doesn't like being ordered around. But he had no choice, Yuka needs Akari's support while Ann is preparing. She's also a militant, Aguni's ally so he doesn't have a choice but to accept it.

He decided to go to the Beach's cafeteria since it's past lunch time. He knew Chishiya always eat late because he bumped into him before.

"Hey moron, Ann's calling you. Yuka spit blood earlier." Niragi informed before leaving.

Chishiya stopped chewing his food when he heard that. What did she do this time?

Chishiya's confused why Yuka suddenly spit blood. She's okay earlier when she visited him in his room.

He quickly got up and went to Ann's clinic. He's thinking about how Yuka spit blood. Is that connected to her wounds? I mean, she's been stabbed for more than three times. Or is it because of the alcohol they drink yesterday?

"Chishiya! Where are you up to?" He heard Kuina's voice.

"To Ann, Niragi told me earlier that Yuka spits blood and Ann called me."

She stopped. "What? Niragi talked to y- Yuka vomited blood?!" She realized.

"Just spit, not vomited." He said before walking. Kuina quickly followed him. He doesn't mind tho, she's also her friend.

"That's exactly the same thing!" She protest.

"If you say so." He starts to walk. "And we didn't talk, he just informed me."

***
I'm confused why she called Chishiya. "He studied med." Ann explained when she saw my confused face.

"Ooh, Hot!" I joked.

The door opened and i saw Chishiya, together with Kuina who looked worried.

"Hey Ann." She greeted and Ann just smiled at her. Kuina's eyes suddenly met mine. "Hey! What happened to you? Are you sick? Or is it becaus-

"Who is she?" Akari asked, making Kuina looked at her. "Oh hi! I'm Kuina, Yuka's friend." She smiled. Akari's eyebrow raised. "Oh, so you're that friend Yuka's talking about." She smiled sweetly.

I facepalmed. I planned to introduce her tonight but it came earlier than i expected.

"Uhuh." She looked at Kuina. "I'm Akari, Yuka's bestfriend."

"Oh really? You must've know her well, do you know what's her favorite color?" She whispered.

"Stop that. We need to focus on her. Chishiya, help me treat Yuka." Ann said. The two girls got out, Kuina's hands are on Akari's arm. Hmm, knowing that they're both extrovert, i know they'll get along soon.

Chishiya came closer. Ah, my heart is beating fast again. Damn it. "I think it's because of the alcohol." Chishiya said.

They both looked at me. "What? I just drank like two bottles."

"Three." He corrected.

"Yeah, three." I chuckled nervously before looking away.

"I think it's because of your wound. It's infected." Ann said.

"But I clean it everyday." I said.

"Yeah but it's still possible since you have a big wound." She said. "You might've hemoptysis."