Chapter 18 - Stalker

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update! I've been so unmotivated lately :< But guess who we'll meet in the next chapters :>

STALKER

***
"Eat before you take this and rest first." Ann said while handling me the pill. We're currently in her 'clinic' with Yuri.

"I've been resting here ever since I came here. I guess trouble really likes me." I shrugged like it wasn't new.

"It's for your best." Yuri said and I just rolled my eyes.

We stood up and was about to leave when Ann said something.

"By the way, Yuri, would you mind handing this to Chishiya?"

I stopped. "I'll do it!" I quickly got the kit with bandages and other medical stuff before going out of the room.

I walked with a grin on my face. I miss him. Well, I just saw him earlier at the meeting but he seems to ignore me. I'm still shy about my sudden confession but nothing will happen if I don't work my ass out.

"You like him."

I jumped a little when I heard Yuri. "Really? Is it that obvious?" I asked while checking what's inside the kit.

"You blushed every time you heard something about Chishiya." He blurted out.

"Oh it's not a big deal! It's not like we're in a real relationship." I shrugged before walking. I didn't hear his footsteps anymore so I guess he didn't follow me. I don't mind tho.

I first went to the cafeteria to eat since I need to take the pill for the sake of this fucking body. Ugh, I just earned another headache. I feel like I'll have an award for this.

I laughed at that thought.

"Did you also had problems with your head?"

I stopped chewing my food when Kuina sat beside me. I hugged her tightly. "Where's Chishiya?" I asked after I hugged her.

She scoffs. "I visited you here because I heard that you bled again and then you'll just ask where is Chishiya?" She rolled her eyes while her arms are in her chest.

I raised my two fingers, imitating the 'peace' sign. I offered her my drink and she accepts it.

She put the glass down. "Okay, to answer your question, he's in the rooftop. He's with someone."

"Hmm, okay! I'm just gonna give this to him." I grabbed the kit with medical supplies before waving my hand at her.

Gosh, I felt bad for leaving Kuina there. Akari is probably out of nowhere because she didn't come with Kuina. She's her only friend here aside me.

I was in the stairs when I heard voices. "I'm glad that you're alive!" It's a girl's voice so I immediately went up.

I opened the door. Which I wish I didn't do. Pain strike up to my chest. There, I found someone, hugging Chishiya like she haven't seen him in a while.

Chishiya must've felt another presence because his head turns to me. I quickly wiped my teary eye before smiling. I walked closer to them with a grin.

I know I didn't have the rights to get jealous. Does my confession doesn't mean anything to Chishiya?

Chishiya removed the girl's hand before walking to me. "Uh, Ann told me to give you this."

"Yuka?"

I turned to his back when a familliar voice of a girl I knew spoke. She smiled widely before clinging into Chishiya's arm like a tarsier.

"Kaori." I said, no emotion this time.

Chishiya felt the sudden change of the atmosphere so he removed her arms before getting the kit.

"Oooh, I didn't expect to see you here." Her voice irritates me before, and now, it's much worse.

"Yeah, me neither." I said before turning around. I felt something fall into the ground and saw that it was my pill.

Chishiya must've notice the pill because he looked at me. "How's your nose? Does it stopped bleeding? I'll get you another pill." He said.

I heard Kaori gasp. "Oh my, what happened to you? You're strong before right?" She sadly said. She's being sarcastic huh?

I smiled. "Yeah, I didn't know why my body decides to go weak like you did." I pout.

Kaori is smart, yes. But her body is weak. I guess she's suits as a diamond player. She can never bear with spades. She didn't even know how to defend herself.

"You're really getting on my nerves." She said.

I chuckled and was about to respond but Chishiya pulled me. "Let's go." He said. I removed my arm on his grip. "I can handle myself. Just assist her, she needs it more." I said before walking away.

I'm pissed off. Not only on Kaori but also to Chishiya. He didn't even defend me.

Then I'll let them be together.

I was still frowning when I spotted Aguni, together with the militants. I'm a member of their group so it's okay if I should join right?

"There's someone roaming around outside the beach's area." I heard Niragi said.

"Who?" I asked. Making them all looked at me. They probably not expecting me here since I barely show up to any of their meetings.

"Look who's here." Niragi whistled but I just raised my middle finger.

"Stay out of this Yuka, we don't need you here." Aguni said.

"Okay. But how about the sniper? I still couldn't figure out how to do it." I complained.

"I don't mind teaching you."

I look behind and saw Yuri. I smiled before running towards him. "Really? Oh right! You're an army before." I realized.

"Yeah, when do you want to start?" He asked.

I think. "Hmmm," I don't know exactly when.

"I'm free tomorrow. But you need to rest first." He said, I excitedly hugged him. "You're the best!" I kissed him on the cheek. He looked stunned. His ears are red. I had the urge to laugh at his face so I leaned in to whisper.

"I thought I'm your girlfriend? It's normal." I teased. He's the one who started this. I'm just doing my job.

He smirk before pulling me by my waist. I was shocked! "Mhm, then you should start acting it often." He whispered on my ear.

I punched him slightly before pulling him. "I have my tutor here, bye!" I told Aguni while waving my hand before walking away.

"I want to swim." I sigh. I've been wanting to swim when we arrived here. But something always interrupts.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He offered.

"Would you?" I asked with a puppy eye.

He look up. "Ah, you know how to get me." He sighed before putting his arm on my shoulder.

I laughed before pinching his cheeks. "Just what I thought.

We continue walking until we arrived at the pool. There is just a few people there since it's past midnight and the others are probably tired since it's past midnight. We don't need to prepare our suits since the first rule here is to wear bathing suit. We jusg removed our cover up before jumping to the pool.

Yuri splashed water on my face before swimming away. He's lucky I can't come that far. It's 12 feet! I can swim but not as good as him. He's athletic.

We are just enjoying ourselves splashing, pushing and pulling each others hair. But I can't deny that I can feel someone observing us for a while now. I look at my side and saw a familliar figure.

"Kuina?"

—————————♡—————————