Chapter 23 - Newbies

NEWBIES

***

"Fuck!" I groaned while removing the bandage on my waist. Ann said it's okay to remove it since the wound was not bleeding anymore.

My room was silent. Only my heavy breaths are the only thing that I hear. Right after I woke up, I immediately removed my bandage. I want to remove it before taking a bath so I can clean the wound. Thankfully my wounds are healing. It's better than before.

I was about to remove my bra when someone opened the door. "You shithead! Do you not know how to knoc-"

I stopped when I saw Chishiya on my door. His hands are on his pockets. He's wearing his usual 'white jacket' with a black shirt underneath.

"I'm sorry. I thought you're still sleeping." He explained.

"I really need Hatter to put locks here." I whispered before tying my bikini bra. I turned around before walking towards him. I raised my brow, urging him to speak. "Hatter called us to the executive room. They found another players. They said that the players were roaming arond the beach so they captured them." He said before staring at me.

I nodded. "Yeah sure, fine, whatever. I'll just take a shower. Tell Hatter that I'm gonna be late since I need to clean this fucking wound." I pointed at my waist.

"I'll help you clean it."

My eyes widened. "P-pardon?" I asked. Did I heard that right?

"Take a bath first. I'll wait here." He demanded.

Even though I'm still shocked, I still took a shower. I just wrapped the towel around my body before coming out. I saw Chishiya, sitting at my bed. He looked at me before looking at my body. I looked away. "Uh, sorry. I just need to grab my swimsuit." I explained before grabbing my black bikini. It's not too revealing on the bottom since I don't want to expose my wounds. It's still healing and I don't want it to get infected.

I just wore my swimsuit and brush my teeth before going out. I grabbed my comb before sitting beside Chishiya, he seems distracted.

"Uhm, sorry. Did I take too long? I told you I'm gonna be late." I apologized.

He just shrugged before putting a gloves. The things that he need are already prepared in my bed. I didn't expect him to be this organize.

He started to clean my wounds. I can't breathe normally. He's too close to me. My heart was beating to fast.

"Relax."

I flinched when he spoke. He looked at me amusingly. "Done. You can breathe now." He tease before standing up. He clean the trash before walking towards the door. "I'll wait for you outside. Get ready." He said before closing the door.

I sigh in relief. Gosh, how long did I held my breath?

I just grabbed my knife before going out. I saw Chishiya waiting while leaning at the pillar. He started walking away. I followed him until we reach the executive room.

Chishiya opened the door. They all looked at us; Hatter, Mira, Kuzuryu, Ann, Aguni, Niragi, the militants, Yuri, and Kaori.

Hatter smirked. "So that's why you two are late." He gave us a meaningful look. "W-what? It's not what you guys think!" I protest.

He laughed. "There's no need to be shy, Yuka. It's oka-

"I thought you're in a relationship with Yuri?"

I looked at Kaori when she spoke. She was raising her brow like she's telling me that I'm a two-timer bitch. I was about to say something when someone interrupt.

"It was all fake." I heard Yuri's voice. I looked at him but he just look away.

"Okay that's enough, let's focus on our real topic here." I silently thanked Ann for changing the topic. The atmosphere was so akward.

"So..." Mira started. "Let's just wait for the newcomers to wake up!"

That's when I started looking around. I saw two people seating at the chair with a black sack on their head.

I immediately knew who it was based on their clothes. I smirked before sitting at the couch, Chishiya followed but he just leaned at the wall beside me.

"They've been unconscious for almost an hour." Niragi said.

"It's obvious that you hit their head really hard, dummy." Chishiya whispered. I laughed when I saw Niragi's face.

"Wake them up." Aguni said, getting impatient.

I smiled before leaning at the sofa.

I just knew that Hatter was so lucky to have Arisu and Usagi here.

---------♡---------