Chapter 24 - Welcome!

WELCOME!

***

The militants removed the sack on their head, making them shut their eyes so that they can adjust to the light. The first thing they saw was Mira, who's wearing her usual weird smile.

They roamed their eyes and stopped when they saw me and Chishiya. I smirked at them while Chishiya waved his hand. I didn't see him smile though.

Arisu has a shock expression on his face while Usagi seemed confused when she saw us. "You guys... are a member here?" She asked.

"Well, after that tag game, Aguni invited Akari and I here." I explained. They looked around before turning their head back at me. "Where's Akari?" Arisu asked, getting a little nervous.

"Relax. She's probably somewhere, roaming around." I chuckled.

They sighed in relief. We all looked at Kuzuryu when he cleared his throat. "Let us introduce ourselves." He casually said. "I'm Kuzuryu Keiichi, number two in this utopia."

Mira moved forward before opening her arms. "Hi! I'm Kano Mira, I'm an another executive here. What are your names and why are you guys roaming around the beach?"

"Tell me what's your motive." Hatter said.

Arisu gulp before answering, "We were curious about this so called 'Utopia' we saw people with bracelets like the one you wore." He pointed at Aguni. Right, we played together before.

Hatter smiled. "Then, be my guest!" He then explained everything, the games, the cards, the rules. Every exact same thing he said when we first arrived here.

It's been about 30 minutes and I'm getting bored. Yuri sat next to me. "You good?"

I looked at him before resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm getting weaker." I chuckled. "My wounds are healing, but my energy are not the same as before."

He rested his head on top of mine. We probably looked like a couple right now but it's just who we are. It's just a simple gesture between us. There's nothing more.

"That's all. You can go back to your rooms. Just don't forget the rules." Hatter ended. Finally, it's done. I got up before walking towards the door. I will just grab a drink.

"Yuka."

I turned my head when Mira called me. I raised my brow, asking why. "Do you mind assisting them to their rooms? It's beside yours." She smiled.

I grin, "Gladly."

***

"So, where's chicken head?" I asked Arisu. He looked at me in confusion. "I mean, the guy you're with, the yellow hair?" I specified.

"Oh.." He looked down. Usagi looked away. My eyes widened. "D-don't tell me..."

He nodded. I failed to suppress my gasp. Hands on my mouth. I want to ask why but I think it's still sensitive for him. The wounds in his heart are still fresh.

I assisted them to their rooms and told them that I'll bring their bathing suits incase they don't have one. I went to my closet and grabbed a few bathing suits for Usagi. I'll just lend mine for a while until I get one for them.

Usagi's room was between mine and Arisu. I knocked on her door and she opened it immediately. Probably expecting me. "Uh, I don't know what's your style so I just brought three different styles." I shrug before putting it on her bed. She looked at the suits before grabbing the black two-piece that was not too revealing. It's just a simple sports-bralette top with a short black shorts. She chose the most simpliest yet it hugged her body very well.

"Do you need something? I can get it for you, I'm going downstairs to grab Arisu's suit." I asked before walking towards the door. She grabbed a orange hoodie. She shook her head. "Thank you for this." She smiled at me.

I winked at her before closing the door. I walk downstairs to grab a drink before going to Yuri's room. I'll just borrow his beach shorts for Arisu for the meantime. I just entered his room without knocking. I'm the only one who goes here so he already knew that it was me.

"I need some beach shorts." I told him before sitting on his bed. I offered him my drink and he took a sip. "For Arisu?" He asked before opening his closet.

"No, for me. Dumbass." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled before giving me two pairs. "I only have this. I'll just come with you to the store." He grabbed a shirt before looking at the mirror to fix his hair. "How did you know his name though?" My brows furrowed.

"Kuina and Chishiya are talking about the new guy with a girl. So I guess that's them." He explained.

***

He opened the door and was shock to see me with someone. He bowed his head. "I thought you're alone." He scratch the back of his head. "He's the one who owned this." I handed him the shorts. "I'll just get more later. For now, wear this."

Arisu smiled at us. "Thank you guys. I'll just change." He said before opening the door.

"Oh, we'll not stay. We need to run some errands. I am also running out of clothes." I chuckled before waving my hand. He bowed at us before closing the door.

"He's polite."

I looked at Yuri. "He may look clueless but he's smart. The girl was athletic. They're good." I grin. He nodded before putting his arm on my shoulder. We walked towards Hatter's suite.

"Go on." Hatter signaled us to speak.

"We we're going outside to get some things and clothes for the newbies. I figured I should inform you to avoid misunderstanding."

He smiled widely. "How considerate Yuka. You have my permission. Go get what you need and use one of the cars. Ask Tatta to accompany you." He offered.

"I'll do it." Yuri spoke behind me. Hatter nodded before turning his back. "Stay safe."

***

I annoyingly went inside the car. Yuri picked the most sturdy looking car but I hate the color. "Come on. Don't be so grumpy about the color. It's just a car." He laughed.

"It's hurting my eyes." I crossed my arms to my chest before leaning to this neon orange car. He rolled his eyes at my childishness before starting the engine.

We stopped at the abandoned mall. As usual, it doesn't have a light so we used our flashlights. We parted ways so he can pick clothes for Arisu since I know nothing about men's clothes. And I went to the women's section. I grabbed a few pairs of underwears, bikinis and clothes for Usagi. I chose the most simpliest one since I noticed that she's not the showy type of girl. Ofcourse I also grabbed one for Kuina and Akari. And mine, ofcourse.

While walking downstairs to go back, my eyes landed on something flashing inside the supermarket. Out of curiosity, I went inside to check it but it was gone. I was about to go back since Yuri might be waiting for me outside when someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. My eyes widened and was about to fight when the person spoke.

"Shh... They're still close." We were so close to each other so I can feel his minty breath on my neck. The voice was familiar so I looked behind and saw him.

Chishiya...

---------♡---------