Chapter 19 - Reunite

REUNITE

***
She smiled when she noticed that I was looking at her too. She walked closer. She sat on the edge of the pool and put her feet on the water.

"You're creeping me out." I said.

She chuckles. "Nah, I just want to know what you were doing." She explained.

I nod before getting out of the pool to sit beside her. I hugged her by her waist before pulling her closer.

"Don't do anything that can destroy us Kuina."

She stiffen. I can sense that something was wrong here. But I can't ask her directly. I'll find it myself. Besides, she would not answer me anyway.

"Hey guys!" We both around and saw Akari. I immediately hugged her. "Where have you been! I've been looking for you." I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Well, When I play a game, I found a library with a lot of books,"

"Any library has a lot of books, Akari." Kuina pointed out.

"Yeah yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes. "I found books that suits my taste so I grabbed a few of them and brought it here. I'm done with book one!" She said.

Oh, so that's why I haven't seen her everywhere. She's just in her room, reading books that she 'got' from a library that has 'many books'.

"I still have three more books left but I don't want to waste the rest of my VISA days just to rea—" She stopped midway when she spotted something.

I look around and saw Yuri. He's brushing his red hair with a towel while walking towards us. "Yuri?!" She gasp before running to him. He immediately open his arm to accept her hug. "You're still small." He said, making me and Kuina laughed.

"I can't believe you're here! The three of us reunited. Ugh, I miss this. But I guess you only missed Yuka because you didn't bother to fine me." She pouted, making me rolled my eyes. She and her manipulative skills.

"Oh you can't use that to me." He pinched her nose. She slightly punch him in the stomach before turning to us. "I HAVE AN IDEA! HOW ABOUT WE ALL PLAY A GAME TOMMOROW? THAT'S EXCITING!" She suggested.

"Uh, Yuka needs to res—"

"It's fine." I cut him off.

"But I'll teach you tomorrow right?" He asked.

Akari put her hand on his mouth, "Shhh don't say anything! Stop the 'teaching' and 'resting' shit. Let's all do something together. Besides, you can teach her the next day. I bet she's running out of VISA." She said.

I nodded, she had a point.

"Okay. But I don't think Chishiya and I would come. We're gonna do something." Kuina waved her hand before walking away. I nodded before waving back.

Akari looked at me. "Kuina seems weird for the past few days. It's bothering me."

I also felt that but I kept quiet, I'll just find it myself.

I smiled at the both of them. "I'll go now, I need to take a shower because I fucking smell like chlorine. Yuri, take a look on Akari okay? You two should bond, goodnight."

"Yes, take a shower. You'll catch a cold." She waved her hands before, I turn around to leave.

This is a tiring day, I need to rest. I deserved it.
After I shower, I got ready for bed. I saw a pill with a water bottle on the table near my bed. It has note on it. It doesn't have a name on it.

'Yuka, I'm sorry about earlier. Please drink this before you sleep and take a rest. Goodnight.'

I rolled my eyes, it's obvious that it's from Chishiya. I don't get why he has to be mysterious all the time.

I completely forgot about that pill. If not for Chishiya, I'll be weak the next morning.

I fixed my comforter before turning the lamp. The wind is cold, making me dozed off to sleep.

***
"Chishiya! Can't you see that it's only you?! You're the one I'm in love with!"

Her words left me dumbfounded. I was not expecting her to confess like that. It's past midnight and I still can't sleep. That's the first time someone confessed to me. Well, others said that I'm good looking but no one really confess.

I was in my deep thoughts when someone barged in. It's Kuina. She's panting heavily. Did she run on the way here?

"What?" I asked.

"I think Yuka noticed my weird behavior. So does Akari, Maybe even that red haired guy too! I didn't even want to spy at her!" She said.

Well, I'm the one who told her to keep an eye on Yuka. I heard some guys are planning to attack Yuka. Not that I'm concerned— No, why would I be—Ah, fine. Yes. I'm concerned, but just a little.

A little.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Nothing happened. She's good, She's with the red haired guy all the time so I guess they don't have the chance to attack her."

I nod. I guess Yuri is taking a good care of her.
"She might think that i'm a weirdo and that's your fault!" She continued.

"If you're just gonna complain about what happen earlier then it's better if you leave. I have no energy for that. I'm tired and I need to rest." I boredly said.

She scoff. "Fine," She walked to the door but before she leave. She said something.

"Oh, and by the way, Akari want us all to play a game tommorow, with Yuka. But I said we couldn't come so...." She said.

"Good. I'm doing another invention, a bomb this time so I'm busy." I said before shutting my eyes.

"Okay, Yuri's coming. Probably to keep the girls safe." She said.

I opened my eyes before standing up.

"We're coming."

—————————♡—————————