Chapter 10 - Blood

Author's Note: 400+ reads?! OMG you guys are so fast! I'm so happy 😭😭 tysm!! i hope u stay until the end, Xoxo <3

BLOOD

***
I woke up with a headache. Damn, how many bottles did i drank yesterday? I really can't remember anything. My head is spinning.

"Yuka?" I heard Akari. She closed the door before checking on me. "What happened to you? Are you drunk?"

I nodded, i know she'll scold me for drinking.

She gasp loudly, "What?! You drink without me?!" She slap my left arm.

"W-what?"

"How dare you! You don't know how badly i wanted to drink here but I can't because I'm always tired playing games! I can't drink when you're unconscious because I don't want to leave you here alone." She pouted.

I chuckled. "Are you seriously laughing at me right now?" She raised her brow.

"I just met a new friend yesterday and we decided to drink." I explained.

She scoff. "Oh wow, you've met a friend yesterday even when Ann told you to just rest and then you drank with them when you told me that WE will drink here together for the first time!" I lowered my head. "Okay, I'm sorry. We'll drink later, okay?" I offered.

"No. I think you should introduce your new friend to me." She said before leaving.

"10 PM!" I shout before she closed the door.

I sighed. I know Akari was mad because i promised her that we'll drink together for the first time here in the beach. And I can't reject Kuina's offer. I'm the one who told Chishiya to introduce me to her.

Feeling exhausted. I slowly got up before picking a swimsuit. It's the another black one. It's much simpler than the first one i wear here in the beach when we arrived.

I didn't wear any cover-up this time because i wanted to swim. I wanted to brush off my hangover.

I bumped into Tatta when i went out of my room. He smiled at me. He was about to walk away when i asked.

"Have you seen Ann? I need medicine for my hangover. My head hurts."

He stopped walking and looked at me. "Oh, i think she's in her room, i went to her clinic earlier for Chishiya's wound but she's not there."

Chishiya's wound? I just smiled and thanked Tatta before walking away. What happened to Chishiya? The last thing that i remembered is that were just drinking with Kuina yesterday. It's impossible for him to play a game that late.

I just shrugged it off before heading to Ann's room. I knocked four times before coming inside. She looked at me like she's expecting me here. She gave me a pill. "I know you're drunk, drink it after you eat. Don't take it when you have empty stomach."

My eyes widened. "How did you know?" I'm shocked, is it really that obvious?

"Well, I saw you and Chishiya together last night. I wonder why he's supporting you and i figured out that you're drunk. So I'm expecting to see you here today. And I was right." She explained.

"W-what? Chishiya brought me to my room?"

"Uh, yes. You don't know?

"Well, I'm drunk as hell." I've never hate being with low tolerance this much in my whole life.

I just smiled at her. "Thank you, Ann. I'm off now." I said before leaving her room.

Gosh! It's so embarrassing. Did i say something weird last night? Oh, i hope not. Knowing Chishiya, he'll tease me about it.