Chapter 21 - Playmate

A/N: OKAYYYY, SO FIRST I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO THIS SUPPORTERS WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT EVERY CHAPTERS, IT'S JUST A SMALL ACT BUT IT'S REALLY HELPFUL FOR ME. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, ILYY ALLL!!!

nefeli_tsakoum Darthvmoon nhifoxy and okaynayanomaika <3

also, I changed the story cover :> wdygt?

PLAYMATE

***

My teeth gritted while I watch the two. Chishiya and Kaori is on my front, waiting for the rules.

I just hoped that this game will not take any longer. Please be fast.

"Yuka... Are you alright? You're bleeding." Yuri suddenly asked, making everyone look in our direction

Oh nice, attention again.

I noticed Chishiya's worried face but I just shrugged before looking at Yuri. "This is my body on a daily basis. Let's just hope that I'll come out alive." I chuckled, joking.

He looked hesitant but just sat beside me. I just fixed my clothes so it will not get infected.

Registration has closed. There are a total of 20 participants. 5 minutes before the game commence.

I got up and started to get ready. I put my knife on my pocket, removing it from my bra. I saw the others and they started to panicked. I just rolled my eyes when Niragi shows his rifle.

AK-47, nice.

Difficulty: Clubs

Game: Janken

Akari and Kuina sighed. I chuckled. I knew they secretly want it to be spade. Sorry girls, the luck is on me.

Rule: Each player must come up with a partner. Everyone will get a random card that contains either rock, paper or scissors. Each person must only play to another player per round. When they both played a same hand, then it's a tie. When you have 2 or more cards and your opponent only had one card and it ties, you win. But if  your opponent has more cards but you beat them in the first round, you get all the cards they have.

Clear Condition: The first four teams that earned 10 cards wins. If you and your partner hasn't collect 10 cards within the time limit, then it's a game over for you.

"They don't need to explain the rules, this is just a simple rock paper scissors game, everyone knew how to play that, we just need to collect 10 cards." Kaori rolled her eyes.

"It is, but this game needs teamwork, it's a club after all." I said.

"Yeah whatever," She got up before going to the front, probably to wait for the cards.

5 minutes before the game starts, please pick your partner.

Kaori quickly went to grab Chishiya's arm as if someone's gonna steal him away from her. I rolled my eyes at that. Pathetic.

"Akari and I will team up, just go with Yuri." Kuina said. I nodded before handing my arm at Yuri. "Let's go?" I offered. He smiles before holding my hand.

I heard a cough behind us, I look back and saw Chishiya, together with Kaori. "The game is starting." He shortly said before going away with Kaori.

Everyone is just wait silently for the announcement. All of them has a partner now, but they looked akward to each other. I glanced at Niragi, who's with a girl wearing a school uniform. She looked more scared at Niragi other than the game. Poor girl.

I just hope my friends and I survived this.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

Time limit: 1 hour

GAME START

Everyone gathered at the red and black table. It has a box, probably for the cards. We started to get a card at the box one by one. After that, Yuri and I both went to the corner, when no one sees us. We both showed our cards. Yuri and I both got rocks.

"Yuka... If someone asks what our card is, say another hand okay?" He said. I nodded, that's what I'm going to do anyway. This is not a heart game, but we can't trust anyone that easily.

We both parted ways. I go to the other team to observe, I'm gonna watch first so I'll know what their cards. They didn't say that watching is not allowed.

"Hey." I smiled at them. They both flinched and looked at me nervously. "Oh no, I'm not gonna hurt you guys, I'm just gonna watch." I assure them.

They both smiled before starting the round. They both shout 'janken po' before showing their cards at the same time. They both sighed when it ties. They have the same card; scissors.

"Well, good game." I started to walk away, remembering their face so I can play with them later, there's plenty of us here, ofcourse they won't remember me.

"Hi! what's your card? I can help you find an opponent so you can win," A short haired girl suddenly come to me while smiling widely. I smiled to before offering my hands. "Oh really? My card is a paper. And partners a scissors. Don't tell anyone okay?" I said, I purposely told Yuri's fake card so I'll gain their trust.

Her smile widened. "Ofcourse! I'll see you later." She waved her hand before walking away. My smile faded. Does she think I'm dumb? I knew someone will do that. So does Yuri, that's why he warns me.

"This game..... is interesting."

—————————♡—————————