Chapter 6 - Little Knife

Author's Note: Hii, I'm kinda creative today, it's also weekend so this is another chapter for you guys. Take note that next week is our exam so, maybe I can't update because i need to review :) Stay Hydrated. Xoxo

LITTLE KNIFE

***
The noise on the pool became louder when someone shout. "It's time for games!"

"Come on." I excitedly stand up before we follow the others. They all gathered in the lobby, waiting for Hatter. Ann informed me that before everyone play, Hatter has a speech every night before the games.

"Hatter! Hatter! Hatter!" They starts to chant his name. Idiot people. They don't know that Hatter don't care if they died, he just need the cards.

Then, Hatter appeared in the indoor terrace, more likely his stage. I saw the other excutive there too, including the militants. He gestured to stop and they followed. Puppies.

"My comrades! The time has come again tonight. Do not falter! This is war against fear! Everyone here has the courage to overcome their obstacles. Everyone here is now one!" He said. "We shall unite and gather all the cards and return to the real world together, and that day is upon us!"

All of them cheered but stopped when Hatter spoke again. "I'd like to introduce you our new excutive, Yuka Takahashi!"

I stopped. I thought i need to play a game first? Hatter pointed at me so all of them looked at my direction. They're eyes widened.

"She's the most successful psychologist in tokyo."

"Maybe they need her for the diamond cards."

I laughed at their gossips, i signed Akari to stay here while i walk upstairs. I even saw Chishiya looking at me, amused. "Oh, hello there." I greeted before standing beside Ann. She pushed me so i can stand infront with Hatter.

He gestured me to speak. I smirk. "Hello, beach members. Tonight I'm gonna play because there's only 5 days left on my VISA. Maybe all of you think that i'm a diamond player, but unfortunately, no." Their face seems confused, even Hatter.

I continue talking. "I only played one game, and it's spades. But this one suit interest me when i heard about this suit. So I'm looking forward on playing Heart games tonight." I said. Everyone gasps when i told that. Hatter's smirks grew wider.

"Another one that interests hearts, isn't good? Mira has a partner." Hatter said, causing the others to chant my name. It's so loud and irritating but i just hid that behind my smile.

Mira hold my hand. "Ah.. i love people who likes Hearts. All of them hate it because it plays with peoples feelings. But it seems exciting to me!" She squeaks. I really hate this woman, she seems weird. But i just smiled at her.

***
"Get in the car marked with your number!" A guy shouted. Akari got 6 and i got 7, that means we're not playing together.

"You must survive," I playfully told Akari.

She rolled her eyes. "Ofcoure, i want to swim tomorrow." Both of us chuckled.

We go to the parking. We seperate when we arrived at the cars. I'm just behind theirs but i think their going to a different directions to another game arena, i guess?

When i got inside the car, there's already three people there, the one that's gonna drive, a girl with red hair and a man. I thought that there's only four of us here. But someone hop in. It's the blue cap guy. He seems surprised when he saw me. "You're the girl in the game of tag r-right?" He asked.

I chuckled, "Yes."

"I'm Tatta." He offered his hand, smiling. His smile seems genuine. I think he's kind. I accepted his hand.