Chapter 4 - Beach

BEACH

***
5 days had been added to our VISA, Every difficulty of a game that we clear, it's equivalent on how many days are added to our VISA, for example, the game earlier is 5 of spades, meaning, we cleared it so we're given a 5 days on our VISA. And if our VISA expires, we're gonna shot by a laser, ending our life.

Nitobe told me that earlier before the game starts, and surprisingly, he didn't survived.

Akari and I are now walking, finding a place to stay. I need to treat her wound to avoid infection. While walking, we found a small house. Akari and I went there.

It's a small apartment near the store. Luckily, it's not locked. We went inside. It's cleaned, a black and white themed house. It has a small bed, one couch, a refrigerator, a small kitchen and a small bathroom. I think there's only one person living here. But it's enough for the both of us.

"I'll sleep on the couch, you sleep on the bed." I told her. She frowned. "What? We can just both sleep here."

"No, we won't fit there. Besides, i might accidentally hit your wound." I said.

She have no choice but to agree. I told her that I was going to the store to buy the things we needed. She wanted to come but i told her to rest. She's probably tired.

I'm planning on buying enough foods and clothes too. I want to change my clothes because there's a blood stain on it.

When i arrived, i go to the food section first. I picked instant noodles, easy to cook foods, water and some sweets. Ofcourse i checked the expiration date first.

Next, i went to the clothes section to find something for Akari. She likes color green so i picked a green long sleeves, black cargo pants and a white sneakers. For me, i picked a black tank top, denim pants and a black rubber shoes. A new one.

After I'm done with the food and clothes, i went to the pharmacy to get medicine for Akari's wound. I got alcohol, bandages and other stuffs that we might need.

I put everything inside a plastic bag. I was walking when i heard a car. But cars don't work here isn't it?

It stopped Infront of me. Then, someone got out of the car. A man with a long black hair, many piercings are also visible. "Heyyy," He greeted.

I raised my brow at him. "What?" I don't even know him.

"Aguni wants you."

"Who's Aguni?" My brows furrowed.

"Ah... He said he played a game with you before, remember the big man? He's a member of the beach, head of the militants to be exact."

Obviously it's a five of spades, that's the first and only game we played.

"Oh yeah, i remembered. Well, sorry but I'm not interested." I continue walking.

"I heard that your friend got shot."

How the hell did he know that? I look at him, "What about it?"

"The beach has a little hospital, more like a clinic thing. Ann can treat her wound." He smirks.

"Can you tell me what exactly is the beach you're talking?" I asked.

"Well, if you both come, Hatter will explain everything to you."

Who's Hatter? I have so many questions. Now... This Beach seems interesting.

There's nothing wrong if we come, right? Plus, Akari can rest more safely there, i hope. She shrugged. "Okay," She nodded.