Chapter 17 - ILL?

Author's Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS!! OMG YOU GUYS MADE ME SO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU <3 STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. XOXO!

ILL?

***
When I arrived in my room, I realized how dumb I was to suddenly confessed my feelings for him.

HOW WILL I FACE HIM NOW?

"Gosh Yuka, you're so dumb!" I shout to myself in the mirror before washing my face.
It was all red. I decided to take a bath before getting ready to bed.

I didn't even know if I can sleep after that incident.

I sighed when I got out of the bathroom. I picked a white shirt, covering my bikini. I just slept without shorts. I'll just use the big comforter anyway.

Hours have past, and I still couldn't sleep. I tried so many positions just to be able to sleep but nothing worked. I just decided to get up and went to the cafeteria. I'll just get some beers and drink it in my room.

I got outside wearing nothing but a black bikini underneath my big white shirt. It's not a big deal. I didn't brought my knife because everyone is asleep. It's late.

I was walking when someone pulled me into the corner. "What the fuck?!" I punched Yuri in the arms.

"It's late, why are you awake?" He asked.

"I can't sleep! Get your fucking ass out of here and let me fucking go." I hissed before pulling my arms.

"And you're wearing that?" I heard him.

I looked at him. "Why? It's normal here. It's the beach's rule you fucking idiot. You're an executive and yet you don't know that?"

"Woah calm down. Why are you so grumpy?" He laughed, "You still owe me for putting laxative in my drink!" He said and I just raised my middle finger before walking away.

He really knows how to pissed me off. He annoyed me so much that I'll gladly peel off his skin when someone told me to.

I grabbed five bottles of beer and a water before walking. The others looked shock that I'm here. Well, I don't leave my room every night because they're so noisy and irritating. But now, I just need to drink so I can sleep.

Plus, I'm gonna play a game tomorrow. There's still 4 days on my VISA but I want to play and I'm bored. I hope i don't get injured again.

Then, something popped in my mind. Instead of going in my room. I decided to go on Hatter's suite. I didn't bother to knock because I know that he's awake and still drinking.

And I was right.

When I opened the door, two girls are on Hatter's both sides while he's drinking. He looked at me. "Wow Yuka! I'm not expecting you here." He said before standing up.

"Me neither." I said, making him laugh.

"What do you need?" He asked while grinning.

"I'm gonna play tomorrow, and since you're not playing, I guess it's okay to bring another executive with me." I offered.

He looked at me, confused but still smiled. "Okay! I'll let you bring Yuri with you."

My eyes widened. "N-No! He's not the one that I want." I shook my hand before whispering someone in his ears. Oh my god, I hope my plan does not backfired.

He looked at me weirdly. "Hmmm, okay! Bring who you want. Be safe and make sure it's not a duplicate!" He turned around before continuing to drink.

How will I know if the card isn't doble? I thought but i just smiled before leaving.

I smirked before walking. When I get inside my room, I opened the bottles and start drinking. I only drank like two and a half bottle when my head started to get dizzy. My vision started to blur before black dots started covering my vision.

***
"Ah, fuck." I held my head when I woke up because it fucking burns. I just want to fucking sleep!

I don't want to drink anymore.

Yup, that was the last time. Alcohol is making me sick. I hope I don't cough blook again. I can't resist not playing a game. It's torture for me.

"Uh, Yuka?"

I snapped in my thoughts when someone interrupted. It's Tatta. "Yes?" I asked.

"Hatter is calling all the executive, be ready. I'm off now." He waved his hand before closing the door.

Even if my head hurts, I have no choice but to come. I have a favor on Hatter last night and that will be disrespectful if I don't come.

I just brushed my hair before grabbing a ponytail and got out of the room. I was fixing my hair before getting inside the room. They all looked at me.

"You looked like shit." Niragi commented.

"And you're not?" I replied, making him rolled his eyes. He probably saw my hangover face that's why he said that. I don't mind, I know that I smell like alcohol too.

I looked around and saw Yuri, smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes before looking at Chishiya, who's already looking at me. I quickly looked away. I felt my face reddened.

Ah, his affect on me.

"I want you all to play tonight. We need to recruit other members so that we'll earn the cards faster." Hatter said.

"You're so greedy." Yuri said.

I laugh at that but stopped when they looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you ill?" Yuri asked.

"Huh?" I asked confusely.

"Why is your nose bleeding?"

---------♡---------