Chapter 8 - Awake

Author's Note: Happy 200+ reads!! OMG THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I've been busy this week because of our exam so here's a short chapter for you guys. I hope you'll stay until the end :)

AWAKE

***

Yuka has been unconscious for 3 days now, Hatter heard about our game and he was happy because the card isn't doble. He doesn't care about Yuka, he only cares about the cards. He promise to give Yuka a higher rank tho.

I'm in her room with Akari when Aguni arrived with the militants. He looked surprised to see me. Well, i am too. Who would've thought that I'll visit her room. She saved my life, that's it.

"She's still not awake?" Aguni asked.

"Obviously." Akari rolled her eyes.

"Why so grumpy babe?" Niragi teased.

"Oh shut up."

I just stayed silent, I want to leave but Yuka probably doesn't want to leave Akari alone here with the militants.

What is she thinking? She doesn't hesitate to fight the attacker even tho she's been stab. Well, if it doesn't for her, probably the two of us has been lying in bed right now.

I felt Yuka's hand move. Akari must've felt it too because she stand up before going closer to Yuka. Aguni and the militants we're about to leave when they heard Akari.

"Hey... Are you awake?" She asked. Aguni stayed with Niragi. Samura must've been bored so he left with the other militants.

She slowly opened her eyes. My eyes met hers, she smiled a little and look around. Her eyes stayed with Aguni. "What?" She asked.

"We want you to be a militant."

She grin. "I want that too."

"Well, recover fast so we can talk about our plan." He said before leaving. Niragi winks at Akari who just rolled her eyes. "So annoying."

Yuka chuckled before she looks at me. "I saved your life, you owe me." She pointed at me.

"I didn't asked you to do it."

She raised her eyebrow. "Oh fuck you, i should've let you die. But I don't, i know you're planning something."

***

I grin at Chishiya when he got up and leave. He probably doesn't expect me to say that. Well, i can see that he's up to something. It's not obvious but i can still see. He's been with the dreadlocks girl lately, his ally i guess?

"You like him." Akari stated, she didn't even bother to ask.

You look at her. "How's your game?" You changed the topic. She grinned, "Well, it's hearts." She flexed.

I gasp. "Lucky!" I leaned my back to the bed. How i wish i could play Hearts too.

She got up. "Well, I'm playing tonight. You should recover first. You've been unconscious for almost 3 days." She said before leaving.

"What the hell?" I've been asleep for 3 days now. But i have plenty of days to live. I just need to recover fast so i can roam around here. I'm not planning to leave the beach, nor the borderland.

I'm still thinking what happened the last time i played when the door opened. I smile when i saw Ann, together with Tatta. "I heard you're awake, so i came here to check you're wound."

I looked at her. "Yes, still alive. I guess." You laughed before looking at Tatta. "You'll tour me here right?" I raised my brow.

"I think you should recover first." He smiled.

I chuckled. "What's happening to the beach lately?" I asked.

Ann looked at me before focusing on my wounds again. "Well, Hatter give you a higher rank because your game card is not doble. Thanks to your card, we're only left on 2 spades game." She said, still focusing.

I rolled my eyes. "Ah... I wish i could drink right now." I pouted.

Ann stood up. "You're wounds will heal for about a week, but you still need to play to live."

"Yeah. Being shot by a laser is boring." You laughed and she smiles before leaving. Together with Tatta.

Maybe they're gonna play games tonight. Maybe i should play too? I laughed at that thought. Well, my wounds are still fresh but i think i can play now. I just hope it's not spades tho.

Yes, I know that I wanted to play spades game. But for my condition right now? I don't think so.

I got up slowly, feeling a slight pain on my left leg. "That bitch." I cursed, remembering who stabbed me.

I wore the red bikini together with a cargo pants and a tank top. I should wear clothes tonight so my wounds will not get infected. I know Hatter will understand.

I badly have a hard time walking because of my left leg but i can manage. I slowly walk into the lobby, careful so that Akari or Ann won't see me. I quietly walk and hide behind the walls, waiting for them to leave.

I was about to leave when Aguni approach me. "Are you playing again?" He asked.

You smiled sweetly. "What? Ofcourse not." You laughed. He looked at me. "Then, come with me." He walked away.

I feel like the militants had been watching me lately, but i just shrugged it away.

"Ah, i think i should go rest first right?" I asked him. He turned to me. "You've been resting for three days. I know you'll play tonight. Don't bother." He continue walking.

"Arghhh." I lazily followed him. He quietly walk while i had a hard time walking. I even saw the girl with dreadlocks, smiling sweetly at me.

"Why do i feel like everyone's watching me." I whispered.

"It's because Hatter announced you're a militant now."

You looked at him. "Well, that doesn't make any sense to me. Why would they observed me for being a militant?" You curiously asked.

He just shrugged. You both entered a room. There, you saw Niragi and the other militants.
Niragi smirks at you. "Hi there new member."

"You're voice annoys me so much Niragi." You said before sitting beside Last Boss, Samura. He looked at you weirdly. "What? You've never been beside a hot girl before?" You teased.

Niragi laugh. "That was a good one."

I rolled my eyes. "So, what's this plan you're talking about?" You asked.

"We'll kill Hatter."

---------♡---------

Words: 990

Please don't forget to comment & vote! :)