Chapter 15 - Ex

Author's Note: Hello, sorry for the late update! I've been busy working on my shelf because I'm planning to buy books lol. Anyways, THANKYOU for 800+ reads!! <3

EX

***
I looked at her beautiful face while she's sleeping. She's drunk, again.

She looks so peaceful when sleeping. I stared at her face before smiling. This is a view I could stare at every day.

A view I wouldn't want anyone else to see.

I stopped. Am I really falling for her? But, that's not me. I'm not like that before. I don't care about everyone. She's the first one that got my interest. Even Kuina doesn't interest me. I only liked her by my side. Not romantically.

I also knew that I'm not Kuina's type. There's a bigger chance that she will kill me rather than liking me. Platonic relationship i guess?

"Mhm..." She said before stretching her arms while her eyes are still closed. Cute

She slowly sat before rubbing her eyes. She groaned. "My fucking head hurts." I chuckled, making her head turn to me. "Chishiya? Why are you here?" She asked. Confused.

"Because it's my room." I said, making her eyes widened. She looked around and realized that it is indeed my room.

"What am I doing here?" She whispered to myself.

"Well, you're drunk last night and-

"DID I WENT HERE LAST NIGHT ALONE WHEN I'M DRUNK?!" She asked while blushing.

"No, I brought you here." I said. She looked at me. "Why?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Well, a man with red hair offered to bring you on your room and Kuina didn't know if you knew that man so she said that I should bring you here just to be sure."

She looked shocked, like she knows something.

"Do you know him?" I asked. She looked at me before shaking her head. "Uh... You don't need to know." She said before laughing. It sounds fake tho.

Who are you?

***
I thanked Chishiya before leaving his room. He gave me a pill for my headache before I left. I was still thinking about the red haired guy that Chishiya was pertaining to. Was it really Yuri?

My mind was still focused about something when I bumped into someone, making me fall back. I wince when my but hit the ground. I looked up to see who it was and my eyes widened.

"Yuri...."

He smiled. "So you remembered me."

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked before standing up.

"Well, let's say i followed you here. Remember your last game? I was just walking around when I recognized you outside the game arena so I decided to follow you. It's okay right?"

"You should leave. We don't need you here." I said, making his brows furrowed. "Why? Do you have someone right now? Is it the short guy with white hair? Are you replacing me?" He pouted.

Ugh, he and his sarcastic remarks.

"Whatever." I said before walking away.

"Babe!" He playfully shout.

Yuri was annoying. He never changed. He was my ex. We both agreed that it's not healthy so we ended it. We're in good terms tho. He's just annoying sometimes.

I roll my eyes before walking to the cafeteria. I need to eat and drink pills for my hangover. I bet Ann is tired of me. Well, I'm doing fine now. My wounds are pretty much healed and I don't often vomit blood.

After I eat, I go to my room to take a bath. I'm planning on going around here at the beach. I'm gonna call Tatta for help. I'm bad with directions, especially in a wide places like this.

I just wore a plain white bikini and I just partnered it with a black short. I was planning to swim later. And drink a few..

Just a few.

I'll invite Kuina and Akari to join me because i haven't seen them since yesterday. I miss hanging out with them.

I got out of my room before walking to the executives. Hatter called us earlier and I admit that I was late. I didn't care tho. It's boring. I bet it's not a big deal anyway.

When I arrived there, Hatter has been already discussing something when he stops. He probably didn't know that I'll attend this time. "Wow Yuka, it's been a while." Hatter said. I just grin before taking my seat next to Chishiya.

"Hello." I greeted.

He looks at me before nodding shortly. Wow, that's how he greets back?

"So... About our third rule, the militants has been going to each room since last week and checked if there's another cards. Some of them hides the cards so we didn't have a choice but to kill them." He started.

What? So he's not really joking. I'm not aware about that information even tho I'm a militant because I didn't attend any meetings anyway. But why didn't Aguni told me about this? He should've visit my room or called me to the 'militants area' like the last time.

I actually didn't mind because I don't want to kill other people just for the sake of the cards.

"And since Yuka is here and we're complete. I'm gonna introduce you all to our new member!" He spread his arms before signing the two guys to open the door.

A man I didn't expect to see entered.

"Meet Yuri, another diamond player."

Oh god.

Chishiya must've seen my faced so I leaned to asked something. "Is he the one your talking about?" I asked.

He nods. "Why, you know him?"

I was about to answer when Hatter interrupted. "Oh, and he mentioned that he's Yuka's boyfriend."

My eyes widened. I looked at Yuri in disbelief and I saw him smirking. I glared at him but he just shrugged. I mouthed 'we'll talk later' before shifting my seat closer to the table before leaning. I should've stayed in my room.

"I'll introduced him tonight before the games. Yuka, tour him around since you both know each other." Hatter ordered.

Like i have a choice.

Then, an idea popped up in my head, making me smile sweetly before standing up. I walked towards Yuri that is a bit shocked but smiled afterwards. I cling into his arms before smiling at them.

"Okay, we're off now. We have something to talk about." I said, making Hatter smirked. He probably think that we both reunited since we're 'lovers'

"Let's grab a drink babe?" I offered before walking out of the room with him.

Be ready, you asshole.

---------♡---------