Chapter 14 - Conflict

Author's Note: Hi! Sorry for the late update, I recently rewatch aib s1 & s2 because I'm obsessed and I missed them! Especially Chishiya, ofcourse. Also, Thankyou for 700+ reads!! I love you all, Thankyou for your support. Xoxo!

Who's your top 3 favorite AIB character?

CONFLICT

***
I'm eating in the cafeteria with Akari when I spotted Kuina and Chishiya, talking in the corner while looking at our direction.

I told Akari that I'll check on them first and she nodded. I got up and walk towards them. When Chishiya spotted me, he walked away.

I stopped walking. Oh no... He's mad.

Kuina walked towards me before smiling. "Let's eat?" She put her arms around my shoulder.

I nodded before walking. We started eating and the two started talking. I was just silent the whole time. I can't stop thinking about Chishiya. He's mad? What for?

Is it because of the training with Aguni?

"Hey! Are you listening?" Akari snapped her fingers infront of me.

"Ah, Yes!" I replied, even tho i didn't understand what they meant.

"WHAT? YOU REALLY LIKE CHISHIYA?!"

My eyes widened. "W-what? N-no! It's not like that!" I quickly shoved my hands.

"But you said yes?" Kuina asked.

I nervously looked at them. "I really didn't hear what you guys are saying so i just said yes." I explained.

Kuina sighed. "I thought you really liked Chishiya. You should focus on our conversation more Yuka." She said.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm thinking something."

Did i really like Chishiya? Maybe.

Kuina looked at me meaningly. Ofcourse she knew, she's quite observant. I continued eating, paying more attention now.

Gosh, that was so embarrassing.

***
I'm infront of Chishiya's room. Hesitantly thinking if I should knock on his door or just leave and apologize later?

I was still thinking when the door opened, revealing him. With his white hoodie, but not just like before, there's nothing underneath. Just his white hoodie with his beach short.

He looked surprised when he see me. "What do you need?" He asked with his cold voice.

I gulped. "Uhm... I just want to say sorry about last night-

"What for? That's your choice."

I looked at him. "You're not mad?" I asked,

There was a glint of amusement written in his face before leaning closer. "I regretted pulling your hand last night. I should've let you do it."

He stand straight. "I didn't understand why I pulled you, you should've shot the guy so Aguni will think that you deserved to be a militant. You badly want that right? Being a militant so you could use guns, even tho you need to kill to prove you're strong."

That's right. I want to be a militant. I want to know how to use guns. But that doesn't mean that I want to kill someone innocent.

I stepped back. Tears started strolling down my cheeks. "You know... You shouldn't judge my decisions too quickly." I said before walking away. I don't want to cry Infront of him.

I have my reasons. I didn't want to be a militant just to learn how to use weapons. I did that so i can also protect Akari. So I can protect her from the dangerous militants. I want to learn how to fight. So I can defend the both of us.

But I guess Chishiya don't understand that. Well, who would? Everyone knows I joined militants for the weapons. Even Akari didn't know I did that for us.

I chuckled lightly before wiping my tears. I didn't expect that I'll cry. I just want to say sorry tonight but I guess I don't need too. Since he regret interrupting yesterday.

I go to my room before taking a shower. I want to drink tonight. Alone. I didn't bother to call Akari nor Kuina because they're probably resting already. Since they've talk so much earlier.

I just wore a black tank top and a white short. I also wore a flip-lops. I go to the bar area, away from the pool. I just want to have peace right now. I sat on the the counter while ordering.

I finished 2 bottles so my head started to get dizzy I felt someone sat beside me. It's a guy. He has a red hair. He's wearing a white shirt, hidden in his black hoodie. I can tell that he's a tall guy based on our height difference even tho we're both sitting in the same chair.

He looked at me and quite shock when he saw me before smiling. "We've met again." My brows furrowed. "What? When?" I asked, getting a little bit tipsy.

He laughed. "Aw. You already forgot?" He asked playfully while leaning closer.

I laughed when I remembered his face. "Oh! You're the handsome man who sells his black cat. Well, she's now mine." I pouted as a joke. He's the original owner of my cat. I didn't want a pet but this asshole was selling his cat outside the street. Minami was cute tho.

"They're twins, I don't need two cats so i sell the other one. I want a boy." He explained.

"Okay, whatever." I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. He looked at me. Observing my face. "I know I'm pretty." I joked, getting tipsy.

"Yeah but you're drunk, I should get you in your room." He offered.

I shoved my hands. "No thanks. I didn't actually know you or your personality, maybe you're a bad guy." I blamed while pointing my finger at him.

He looked at me before nodding. "Hmm, you're smart." He complimented. Making my eyes roll.

"One more please." I said to the bartender.

I was about to drink it when someone pulled it away from me. I look up and saw Chishiya. "Let's go." He said, pulling me up.

I felt someone pulled my other arm. The red haired man was holding it. Was this some kind of corny clichés or what? This is making me cringe so I pulled both of my arms from them. Making me fall. "Fucking shit." I mumbled.

"Do you know this man?" The other guy asked.

Can they just help me stand up first?!

"Why do you care?" I heard Chishiya's cold voice.

They continue to argue until I felt my eyes blinking slowly before the darkness embraced me.

***
"Who are you?" The asshole that Yuka was talking to earlier asked.

"I'm her frie-"

Chishiya stopped when he heard a snore. He looked down on Yuka and saw her peacefully sleeping. He smiled a bit. "I'll take her now."

The guy was about to protest when Kuina suddenly interrupt. "She's our friend. Let him." She said. The guy doesn't have a choice but to nod. Chishiya doesn't know why but he want to punch him when he saw Yuka talking to the guy earlier.

He carry her in a bridal style. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. He wants to say sorry but he found her talking to another man so he just stayed silent. He just interrupt when the guy leaned closer to Yuka.

And he don't know why.

---------♡---------