Chapter 20 - Reunion

Author's Note: Sorry for the super late update!! I've been thinking about the games that I'll make and I've already made like 3 of them so I'm back.

Spoiler Alert: We're close on meeting the two!

REUNION

***
"You guys ready?" Yuri asked.

"YES! I'm super excited, I hope we're not gonna die tho." Akari replied, the thought of playing games excites her, but she's worried about us so she always play by herself.

I nodded, I felt excited by the thought of playing games with them but I can't help but to feel sad because Kuina and Chishiya aren't here.

I just bought my knife and put it in my pocket, I wore a black tank top with my denim flare-pants. Akari wore a simple black blouse with denim shorts and brought nothing, she said that there's a high possiblity that we will not play spades tonight. I asked how would she now and she just smirked before answering.

"Instincts." She grin.

Yuri chuckled before fixing himself in the mirror. He just wore a black shirt with his pants. Akari want us to wear the same styles. I cringe but I don't want to ruin the atmosphere so I just stayed silent.

We we're about to hop in the car when someone called us.

"Yuka! Akari! Wait for us!"

My eyes widened when I heard Kuina's voice. I quickly look back and my face lightened when I saw him, following Kuina boredly. I had the urge to laugh because it looks like he didn't want to be here but Kuina forces him.

Akari pinched my waist before raising both of her brows, teasing me. "You look like idiot." She whispered before laughing. I raised my middle finger at her causing her to chuckle.

"I thought you guys won't come?" I asked,

"Why, you don't want us here?" Kuina asked me teasingly.

"Ofcourse not! Infact, we're just waiting for the both of you." Akari replied before putting her arms on my shoulder.

"Fuck off, Akari." I whispered underneath my breath.

Kuina grinned before walking towards me. "Hmm, finally. Yuka's going to play. When was the last time you play?" She asked before going to the car.

I rolled my eyes. "How can I play? This fucking body won't let me."

Yuri looked at me. "You'll be fine." I smiled at him and mouthed 'Thank you' before going to the car. There's only five of us in the car. Akari will drive, and Kuina's beside her. So basically, the three of us are in the back. Chishiya's on the side, I'm in the middle and Yuri is in the other side.

Akward.

Chishiya just looked at the window all the time. I just stayed silent the whole ride while Akari and Kuina are busy talking about what suit will the game would be. I don't care, as long as it's not spades. I'm tired of playing physical games. Yes, I want to play spades but not this much, Give me a fucking break. I thought I'll like this, but it seems like my body
don't agree.

"We're here!" Akari excitedly jumped out of the car, Kuina followed. Yuri got out to before offering me his hand, assisting me. I heard a scoff, I looked behind and saw Chishiya getting out of the car too.

I just smiled at Yuri before taking his hand. "Thank you," I said before walking with the girls.

"A casino?" Kuina looked up. I also looked and saw a familliar place. Nagasaki Casino. The largest casino in the whole japan.

"Are we going to gamble?" I asked excitedly.

Yuri sighed. "I guess so."

I smirked, Yuri is good at gambling but he stopped, I don't know why but I think we can win this already.

We all go in and we're welcomed when the room suddenly lit up by the red lights. Akari jumped a little when we heard a familliar robotic voice.

Ugh, I miss you.

"PLAYERS, PLEASE GO TO THE SECOND FLOOR."

We all looked at each other except Chishiya before going upstairs. We saw a table that says; 'One per person'

I grab two and handing the other to Yuri, who's observing the place.

Bring back memories, huh?

"Missed her?" I asked, smiling a little.

"Kinda," He laughed.

Yuri has a little sister who always play solitaire with him, but she died because of asthma. Yuri had moved on but ofcourse he can't help but to miss her. It's his sister.

Facial Recognition in Process, Please wait a moment.

Gosh, I'm so excited.

Some people are starting to come but the game hasn't started yet. I count the phones on the table and saw only two of them. So we only need two person to start the game.

"Why is this taking so long." Chishiya boredly said.

We all looked at the door when someone come in. The first thing that comes into my mind when I first saw them was Hatter. I just want to slap him for doing this.

I know he did this because he thinks that the more veteran players, the higher the possibility that they'll win and collect all the cards.

Who would send many executives in one game?!

Kaori and Niragi are on the door, walking confidently towards our direction.

"Oh hello there." Kaori greeted while looking at Chishiya.

Hello my ass.

—————————♡————————