-prologue two-

CHARLOTTE GAVE BIRTH TO A beautiful baby girl, a mix between human, Veytanikan and Omatikayan, the only one ever born in history of the mix.

She'd inherited her fathers pale skin, but she took some her mothers blue pigment in her stripes instead of Aye'nis grey.

Like her mother she had five fingers, and thank Ey'wa good eyesight.

To her parents she was the most perfect little girl.

Aye'ni and Charlotte were pressed up against eachother while Charlotte described their baby girl to him "my darling Ivy" Charlotte stroked her cheek "you will grow to be brave and strong"

And that was true.

As well as her looks mixed with Charlottes and Aye'nis so was her personality, like Charlotte she was a curious child and like Aye'ni she was adventurous and as she grew older she prooved to be as Charlotte promised, brave and strong.

At seven years old she was already sneaking off to the jungle to hunt, she was stubborn and reckless, she's go for animals much bigger than her, sometimes Charlotte would have to run to her rescue, other times she'd bring back large animals and proudly grin while her father groaned.

At ten years old she was jumping from tree to tree and executing home made parkour courses perfectly, sometimes she lay in the creek and let the cool wash over her the lapping crystal water calmed her, sometimes she'd climb up her family's tree to watch Eclipse, she wanted to emerse herself in the beauty of Pandora forever.

When she was twelve she started getting lonely, living alone with just her parents no clan, no people her age, never any other interactions besides her family, sometimes she liked it that way, she was most definitely an introvert, but sometimes she wondered what a friend would be like.

Thirteen years old, she's spend her days exploring, gathering seeds and roots, playing with the friendly animals and hanging upside down in trees while rereading her mothers collection of books for the millionth time.

In the morning she'd dissapear into the jungle, and in the evening she'd return which a collection of random things ready for dinner with her family.

Fourteen years old, better than ever, she was agile, an experienced hunter and fighter, fluent in both English and Na'vi her skills were well developed and she was smart for her years and well advanced.

She dropped from the top of the tree onto the candle-lit wooden deck below, night had fallen and the darkness blanketed Pandora, thousands of stars twinkling like glittery crystals, she carried seeds and three fruits in her side pouch.

"Hi" Charlotte greeted, she was cooking a fish Ivy had speared early over some sizzling coals, Ivy walked forward to her and pulled the fruits from her side pouch.

"Your favourite!" She told out and handed her the purple fruit "I found a new tree, a little farther out it's packed"

Behind her her father was climbing up the ladder "dad!" She strided up to him and took his hand to place the fruit in.

"Thanks kid" he told her and scruffed her hair and she offered a playful hiss in return and wacked his hand away.

"So what did you get up to today?" Charlotte questioned shaking some spices onto the fish.

"The usual" Ivy bit into her fruit and sat down on the deck against the trunk "I saw a palulukan!"

"Ivy!" Charlotte scolded "your going to be the death of me! Stay away from the danger zones!"

Ivy waved her hand "I was in the trees im fine ma"

"So how big was it?" Aye'ni questioned intrigued with a smile.