1 - the train

IVY WAS THE SHELL OF THE girl she used to be, or rather the armour.

It had been a year since that night, the night that haunted her dreams day after day.

She bottled her memories up so deep she had forgotten half of them, her brain erasing parts of it in order to ease her pain, it worked partly, blurring out the most graphic parts, it all started to get hazy in her mind when she met Lo'ak at the tree, the become clearer when she had joined the clan.

The clan, the Omaticayas, the forest Na'vi, nobody adopted her, nobody really wanted her, so she stayed alone, she was sort of just...there hanging around, taking care of herself.

She'd grown up fast, way faster than any child ever should of, she didn't listen to anybody, she went wherever the wind took her, sometimes she'd leave for days at a time, the Olo'kytan of the clan (Jake Sully) tried to tame her, but nothing worked, she just refused to obey (she really did think that if Jake Sully wasn't a nice man and she wasn't still young that she'd be banished) not that she really would care, she'd love to live in the jungle again.

She was a wild spirit.

Ivy was awoken by the crisp cool air and light chatter from outside her tent, exactly like every other day.

Somebody barged into the tent starting her up, she saw a smiling Neteyam with his hands clasped together.

Neteyam Sully was the oldest kid of Jake Sully, nearly two years older than Ivy, he was a family guy, very loyal and protective, though Ivy insisted on protecting herself (which she was more than capable of doing) and got annoyed when Neteyam tried to.

They were friends, unlike Ivy and his younger brother.

Ivy groaned annoyed and rolled over in her strung up net "go away Neteyam it's so early" she growled.

The older boy rolled his eyes and trotted forward to poke her, the girl sighed and rolled melodramatically out of her net, laying spread out on the floor "it is not early Ivy, you are just lazy" he pulled her up ignoring her protests.

"Alright alright I'm up" Ivy lightly slapped her face following Neteyam out of her tent, she hissed as the light touched her sensitive eyes, after a minute or two she knew the pain would ease.

Tuk whizzed by with her toy, nearly decapitating Ivy (definitely not an exaggeration)

Tuk was Neteyams youngest sibling, childish and playful, Ivy felt pity for her, she hadn't experienced much of a world without war, she was too young for this just as much as Ivy was.

Neteyam practically skipped down the rocks while Ivy was struggling to stop herself from collapsing to the ground, she never understood morning people, utterly insane.

"Neteyam wait!" She rubbed her eyes as they waited to adjust to the light, she heard the boy yell at her to hurry up.

She blinked her eyes open, her vision fully back, she stepped down the rocks after Neteyam towards the table where his family, her and sometimes friends ate.

There were a couple bowls on the table, Ivy snatched one up, by the time she had found the food Neteyam was finished bouncing around the walls excited for todays mission, she spotted a bowl of seeds and fruit and used the spoon to scoop some into her bowl.

Suddenly her breakfast was snatched up, her head snapped up to find the culprit and her eyes met with the one and only, horrific, evil, extremly annoying and idiotic Lo'ak who she immediately hissed at "Dickhead!" She growled while he unbotheredly ate a spoonful "that was mine!" She acted as if she hadn't done the exact same thing to him yesterday.