17 - revenge

IVY SCRAMBLED AROUND DESPERATELY in the net, her main priority was protecting Tuk, she couldn't think, she was so overwhelmed.

She managed to make it out of the net, but she knew she didn't have a choice but to go along, it was no use fighting.

She was shoved down to the ground in and in a yelp of pain her head hit the floor, she was breathing heavily, tthe air seething through her teeth in anger.

"Hey, hey what are you doing stop!" Her head snapped up, but was slammed back down onto the floor by her captor, her cheek pressed against it but she could see him, she could see the boy she'd been so concerned for.

"Spider!?" She called, but he was busy being detained by Sky people.

"Don't hurt them!" He begged trying to fight them off.

"Ivy, Lo'ak!" The human boy yelled out for the two "are you ok"

Ivys air was restricted from the pressure on her back "yeah, great cuz, never better" Lo'ak answered sarcastically while Ivy was trying to get as much air as possible, her head turned up to see none other than Colonel Quaritch striding forward to them.

"Get back to the bridge" the evil man raised his hand up to Spider, Ivy wasn't focused on the boy anymore, instead on planning various ways to torture Quaritch to death, starting by glaring at him with her rageful eyes "and keep him there!" He ordered.

Quaritch stopped infront of Lo'ak who was being pulled up by his Avatar captor, the boy hissed aggressively up at his friends father "yeah, I remember you...cuff em to the rail all of them"

Ivy was violently pulled up, her queue slightly tugged, but her relentlessly hissing did absolutely nothing "did you miss me?" The snarky voice of her captor whispered in her ear.

"Hey don't touch her!" Lo'ak yelled only to be shoved by his captor.

Ivy let out a small gasp, her eyes widened when she recognised it to be Harriet's voice, she quickly recovered and struggle against her against "I really fucking didn't"

Her leg was kicked down and her knee slammed against the floor, Harriet grabbed her hands "cmon now" she laughed strapping her hands to the rails using an orange tie "revenge tastes sweet"

"You're sick!" Ivy seethed panting "you're sick!"

Harriet responded by shoving her head down "shut it!"

Ivy hadn't given up on escaping yet, but she was no longer struggling against her restraints "you're not ok Harriet! I did nothing to you"

It was true, Harriet was not ok in the head and Ivy knew it, she could see it in her eyes, the eyes that once belonged to her mother "you're apart of her!" Harriet shouted, her voice nearly breaking "that's enough for me"

What could her mother possible of done that made Harriet this angry? That drove Harriet to journey to a whole other planet to kill her sisters innocent daughter, she was mad, she was absolutely insane.

There was a story here, something had happened.

The women backed up, a familiar feeling of fury washed over Ivy, the kind that was so strong it muted any other feelings she had "be brave" Lo'ak told them trying to stay calm.

Ivy heaven angrily, her eyes fixated on the water below her, nails digging back into her palms, she was going to end the Sky people, she wanted to watch them all burn.

"Ivy breath" Lo'ak tried to calm her, Ivys deep breaths took in more anger than air, she only noticed the army of Skimwings speeding towards them because Lo'ak looked up.