18 - rage and regret

SHE LEANED OVER POINTING HER gun at a female avatar, heavily tatooed and head shaved on both sides "SHIT!" The women screamed, Ivy fired the gun, the bullets littering on the women's chest, she cluttered to the ground.

"I NEED BACKUP!" The bald Avatar yelled, Ivy tucked her gun to her chest once more, rolling to a long hallway, raising her gun to the bald Avatar who ducked down out of the way.

She jumped up and sprinted on her heels through down the hallway, bullets flying and merely missing her, she reavhed the corner and slid, around it two security guards were talking on their radios, they stood no chance against Ivys ambush, that combined with the fact she was much larger than them.

She picked up the man by his hair and slammed him into his coworker, using her gun and imploding his face, she used her fingers and dug into the other man's eyesballs smashing through his oxygen mask leaving her hands sliced, and him with mushed eyeballs and her fingers bloody, he screamed in excruciation before Ivy countinued sprinting.

A mere second later two more guards poured out of a room, but Ivy thought quickly and dropped to the ground sliding, she stuck her gun out tripping one before spinning up into the air and landing on the other elbowing him in the neck, the other tried to get up but Ivy latched onto her ear and in one short movement banged her head against the wall and shot the other who had a knife strapped to his vest which she snatched up.

"She's down here go go go go!" A voice echoed through the hallway.

"Shit!" Ivy whispered and slid into a room, it looked like a sort of break area, she pressed her stomach against the wall and listened to the clumping footsteps near her, when they came close enough she launched out.

She flung her knife into the neck of one and dodged another's attempt at stabbing her slamming him into the shape edge of the doorway cracking his head open.

She shot the last one through the stomach before he even had time to react, more would be coming, they knew she was a threat and her whereabouts now, they'd be pouring in like ants.

And that's exactly what she wanted.

Quickly she jogged to the end of the hallway which led out to a more open outside area, she made it with a slide and hopped up onto a rail, where she was sheilded by some cargo.

For a breif moment it was eerily silent, Ivy held a weapon in each hand, waiting for them to come, which they did.

There were at least twenty scouring the place with their guns held high, Ivys brows furrowed, peering through the crack between two cargo boxes, her eyes, her eyes were wild, they were hostile, bitter and narrowed.

Her hand on the metal of the cargo left bloody prints, she caught eyes with one of the sky people, for a brief moment the humans face flashed and contorted into fear, her single eye staring maliciously at him "THERE!"

As soon as the said that eclipse finished, Pandora was plunged into darkness and Ivys bioluminescence shone but not to its full capacity, there was fire somewhere, it's orangy light was casted over the oceon and she could smell the strong fumes from the smoke.

All guns turned to the containers, Ivy pressed her back against the wall and her feet against the cargo, pushing with all her might, it toppled down, she heard the screams and cracking of bones, and dived behind the other shipments before any bullets could hit her.

She's knocked a good eight to ten off the group and heaved catching her breath, she needed more bullets, this wasn't going to last her long "cmon cmon let's go come at me motherfuckers!" She screamed.

She pulled herself up the container and flew over them, she spun to avoid the bullets, she catapulted her knife down into the neck of a sky persons and landed rolling on the ground.