Once Upon a Fanfic

Niall's P.O.V.

"What was that?" I asked scared.

"A burglar. Don't worry, the police w..." She said slowing down at the end.

"The police will what?"

"Niall this is bad."

"What?"

"We have two days."

"Two days until what?"

"That guy is my uncle. He just saw me and in two days he will try to come a take me."

"Will he do anything bad to you?"

"Yeah, but that's not what I'm mainly concerned about."

"How could that not be your main concern?!? Are you crazy?!"

"Niall he's going to shoot you!"

"... I live right?"

Louis' P.O.V.

"There's got to be a way for us to not have to act out the whole story," I said as we all looked on Wattpad trying to find a way out of this.

"Um... we've got trouble," Liam said and we all gathered around the computer he was at.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Did we not act it out right?" Zayn asked.

"That's not the problem. I'm worried about what will happen when we do act it out."

"Why what happens?" Perrie asked.

"Niall gets shot and Kat gets taken away by her uncle. Guys, we've got to find a way out of this."

"Maybe we can just live in this little world by ourselves for the rest of our lives," I suggested. "You know, like not living out the fanfic so Niall doesn't get shot."

"That's a great way to live. Stuck in a fanfic." Harry responded.

"Just trying to offer suggestions."

"Well it's not helping. Could you suggest something useful?"

"I'm trying! I'm in the same boat as you Harry."

"Guys, stop it before this get out of hand. We need to work together to figure this out."

The front door opened and closed and Niall and Kat walked in.

"We're back and we've got trouble," Niall said and sat down at the couch.

"We know. We've been trying to think of a way to get out of this all day," Zayn said and pulled his hand through his hair frustrated.

"Maybe if I log in it will help," Kat suggested.

"It might actually. We could change the story," Liam said and smiled, trying to cheer everyone up.

"Yeah but we'd still be stuck here no matter what happens," Harry said. It was obvious none of us were in a good mood right now due to being stuck in a fanfic. We never liked fanfics.

"Well at least we could stop Niall from being shot."

"Yeah. Oh! Add in that we get ice cream! I'm starving!" I said.

"There's food in the fridge, you know," Niall said.

"Sorry I thought you'd eaten it all Niall," I said an playfully punched his arm as I got up to get some food. He looked at me with a sour expression on his face. "Just trying to lighten the mood here. It's not like it's the end of the world."

"It might as well be. We're never going to get out of here," Harry said.

"I'm... gonna go to the bathroom," Kat said softly and quickly got up and fast walked away.

"Harold shut up you're making her sad," Niall whispered to Harry. "I'm gonna go make sure she's ok."

He got up leaving the rest of us in the room.

Niall's p.o.v.

"Kat are you alright?" I asked and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine," she said. It was obvious she was crying and was doing a terrible job at hiding it.

"Can I come in?"

"I-I guess."

I opened the door and she was sitting on the floor with her knees held up to her chest. Her face was red from the obvious crying.

"It's ok," I said and sat down beside her and hugged her. "Don't listen to Harry, he's just being a bi..." Kat eyeballed me. "...Female dog. Don't listen to him."

"But it's my fault we're in this mess. It's all my fault."

"I don't care who's fault it is. We're here together and we will work together to get out of this."

"Thanks Niall," she said and smiled. I gave her a hug and she wiped a tear coming from her eye. "I just wish there was some way I could unpublish it." She said and thought about it for a second. "Wait, Niall, there is a way to unpublish it. We can get out of here!"