Once Upon a Fanfic

Recap from last chapter

"Hey you leave her alone!" I said to him. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I can't stop myself. I pushed him down and helped her up.

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up from the crazy dream, or whatever it was, I'm not sure what it was. It couldn't have been a dream, because everything was real. It wasn't just a memory. But it wasn't normal. It was almost like no one else knew it happened.

When I woke up I was lying in a hospital bed. I was feeling fine though.

"What the?" I said as I sat up. I really didn't need to be here. I wonder if we ever got our pizza.

"Oh good you're awake! we were so worried about you!" Liam said. They were all in the room with me.

"Why am I here and did you guys bring the pizza?" I asked them.

"You're here because you blacked out on us! and we did save you a piece of pizza" he said and nodded towards a table that was next to me.

"Only one piece?" I asked.

"The nurses were hungry" Harry said. Of course they were.

"Well I feel absolutely normal so lets go" I said, grabbed the slice of pizza, and started getting up.

"Niall Horan" a doctor said coming in. "Oh hey you're that guy my daughter likes. You're in one direction right?"

"That would be me" I said while taking a bite of pizza.

"Woooah there. Sick people don't eat pizza"

"But I'm not sick!" I complained. Why won't they listen.

"Then what happened?"

"I don't know. It was like an awake dream"

"What do you mean an awake dream?" louis asked. Great now they're going to make fun of me.

"I had my senses and I could talk, but it happened when I was asleep, and it ended."

"Well, you probably just had a dream while you were passed out" the doctor said.

"But what about the guy I pushed?" I asked.

"You have crazy dreams" Zayn told be. But it wasn't a dream.

He told me I could go so I got out of that place as fast as I could. I wanted to get out of there and find out what happened. And... maybe who that girl was.

Kat's P.O.V.

When I got home I went straight to my room.

'Oh my gosh. What if that happens to Niall too'

'What about the other guys?'

'Are only the people that talk in the stories remember them?'

'Do the other people in the story remember them at all?'

The last question was answered as soon as I check Instagram. There were pictures of Niall in the hospital because of a sudden black out yesterday. That lead me to another question.

'Does Niall see me as me in it?'

I was half hoping he did half hoping he didn't because I want him to see me, but I don't want him to see my ugly face. If I'm gonna meet Niall it might as well be when I'm looking my prettiest.

I kept looking at pictures and people are saying that Niall explained it as a living dream. Which means most likely he was part of the story. WAIT. Today, during class... Louis was in that story so that means... Louis had the "awake dream" as Niall called it.

I set down my phone and thought a little more for a second. Should I keep reading fanfics? I don't want to do anything to hurt the boys. Good thing in the story Niall just pushes the guys and doesn't get in a fight with him and get bruised or anything. God I would never forgive myself if something like that happened. Imagine how Niall would wake up.

I decided to lay off fanfics for a while. But I still kept the Wattpad app in case of an emergency.

A/N- OK THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUt everything is kind of coming together so I didn't want it to go to fast. You're probably thinking "well if she's not going to read fanfics what's doing to happen" don't worry, I've got a plan.