Once Upon a Fanfic

Recap from last chapter

She opened the door and she stood there with tears in her eyes.

"Kat" I said and pulled her into a hug. "Please don't ever do that again. I love you"

Niall's P.O.V

"Lets talk at Starbucks. I'll buy you a drink" I said

"Niall I couldn't take your money" she said.

"Kat, I have so much money. I don't think coffee will effect anything" I said and she nodded.

"Lets go" I said and held her hand as we walked out to the car. We drove to Starbucks and we order under her name.

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"Hmm?" she asked. I guess she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Why were you holding a blade?" I asked and she looked down.

"Because of all the hate I was getting. Everyone hates me" she said and started crying.

"I don't hate you" I said and she picked her head up. "I love you so much. Don't hurt yourself. It hurts me to see you hurting. Promise me again, that you won't hurt yourself"

"I promise. And I mean it this time." She said and I smiled.

"And I'm sorry. We probably should've just gone to my house and talked. Now you're probably going to get more hate because of this. If it gets too far I will say something"

"It's ok Niall" she said and I shook my head.

"No it's not. A beautiful girl like you deserves the best"

"Thanks Niall" she said. We took our drinks and got in the car. I drove her to my house. We got to the front door and I opened it to all the other guys. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"I invited them over" I said

"KAT!!!!" They all yelled and hugged her.

"Hi" she said and looked a little startled.

"How have you been?" Harry asked.

"...Good" she said probably deciding if she should tell them or not.

"While you're here, would you like to watch a movie?" Liam asked.

"Sure" she said and we sat down on the couch. We watched Jack The Giant Slayer. It's a pretty good movie. One minute you think it's done and it keeps going.

During the movie, Kat yawned and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled.

A little bit later I looked at her and she was asleep.

"Aww" Zayn said and I stared him down. "What?"

"We should draw a mustache on her" Louis said and grabbed a pen.

"No!" I said a little too loud and she woke up "Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you"

"It's ok. I was only half asleep" she said. "What did I miss?"

"What?" Liam asked.

"The movie. What did I miss?"

"Oh the MOVIE!" Louis said. We weren't really paying attention to the movie.

"Yeah, the movie"

"Well, to be honest, we haven't really even paying attention" I said.

"Oh. Well once it's done you probably need to take me home. My mom's probably wondering where I am"

"No problem"

The movie ended and I brought Kat home.

"bye Kat. I'll see you later maybe" i said and waved goodbye.

"Bye Niall. I would love to hang with you again" she said and started opening the door.

"Wait Kat!" I said and she stopped. "Can I have your number?"

"Sure" she said and we exchanged numbers. After we did that she said "Bye Niall" and went inside. I went home and the guys went home, or wherever.

Kat's P.O.V.

I was at home on my phone on Wattpad. I was working on a story. The story is about a girl that gets beaten by her father and she writes in her diary everyday about how she wants to run away. Her dad finds her diary and throws her out of the house where she is found by someone. What, you thought I was going to spoil the ending? I'm not telling you who finds her.

I hit the publish button to publish the last part of my story. But right as I was about to I tried to stop myself. I couldn't and it published it.

"Oh no" I said to myself. What is going to happen now? I tried to stay up as long as I could, but I drifted to sleep.

I felt myself being pushed to the floor.

"I told you to wash the dishes!" a man said. Ugh. I have to live this fanfic?

"I was in the bathroom" I said and flinched. Wait...

"Well then maybe you should pee faster!" he said. I don't remember writing this.

"I'm sorry I'll go do the dishes" I said deciding to say it. Not being forced to say it. I got up. I moved my arms around. I can move by my own will, what is happening?

I did the dishes and went to my room (I had to find it first). I got out a diary and started writing. I wrote something similar to what I wrote in the story. After I was done with that I looked for my phone, but then I remembered, in the story she doesn't have a phone.

"Why did I have to hit the publish button?" I said to myself and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the storyline that I used for her to publish is from a book that I may or may not write and publish so please don't steal it.