Once Upon a Fanfic

Recap from last chapter

After school I went home and ran to my room. I closed the door and read a fanfic. One with all of the boys in it. I found a fanfic called Broken by Directionergirls69 I read until all the boys had talked in the story. I had read 6 chapters which in the story, is about 4 days for me, two for Niall Louis and Liam, one day for Harry and Zayn. I post a pic on my fan page on Instagram with the hash tag #directionerdreamexplanation and in the caption I say 'boys get ready to sleep' and I lay down on my bed and close my eyes for 4 days straight.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Bye guys! see you tomorrow" Louis told us as we walked out the door. "Bye El"

"Bye Louis" she said and walked out.

As I was about to walk out, he stopped me, "Niall, stay for a minute"

"Have you gotten anything yet?" I asked.

"Yep"

"Really!!!"

"Yeah. Get ready to go into hibernation"

"What?"

He showed me a pic and in the caption it said 'boys get ready to sleep.' Immediately after I finished reading it, my vision changed and I was standing in front of a girl, the same girl as before, in a restaurant. "Hey beautiful I noticed you were quite shocked when you saw me."

"You're Niall from one direction" she said. She's so beautiful. I wish this were real life. So I could have a real conversation with her.

"I know who I am" I said. I wonder when the other boys are coming in. It seems to be only the people that talk that have the dream. We said some more words.

"My name is Sarah" she said and I invited her over to a table that I didn't know I was sitting at before I talked to her. The other boys were there. When we sat down I introduced her and she set her phone down. Her case was One Direction. She looking kind of embarrassed.

"Well who's this good looking guy, it looks just like me" Louis said joining the story. 2/5 asleep. Well actually, 3/6 if you count Diana/Sarah/whatever her name is.

Sarah goes to the bathroom and I get on her phone. I type in my number. Ok, my "number". It wasn't actually my number. I don't know what it was. She comes back out and I hand her her phone.

I paid for the meal and Liam said "its dangerous to be out here at night alone, let us take you home"

Welcome nonbeliever. I wonder what he's thinking right now.

Liam's P.O.V.

I was at home with Sophia. We were planning to go somewhere the next day.

"So, where do you want to go. A restaurant?" I asked her.

"I don't know it's your choice" she said.

"Why don't we go to-" I was them suddenly in a restaurant with the other boys, and a girl. "It's dangerous to be out here at night all alone, let us take you home" I found myself saying. What the heck, that's not Sophia.

Wait...

It was like... an awake dream DANG IT NIALL AND LOUIS WERE RIGHT!

When I wake up I'm going to have to apologize my butt off to Niall and Louis for not believing in them. Now, how do I wake up? Sophia should be shaking me awake any minute now. Why can't I wake up? Wait a second, when Niall blacked out we couldn't wake him up, and Eleanor said she couldn't wake Louis up. Looks like I'm stuck in here until... whenever.

We ended up driving some strange girl to her house. Idk why I guess I missed what happened.

"Thank you guys, you're all really sweet and you don't have that celebrity attitude" the strange girl said and for some reason I laughed. I couldn't not laugh. It was like I was forced to.

Niall whispered something to the girl and- wait a second what's Niall doing talking to mystery girl? Like seriously who is this girl? Is she a random hitchhiker that we just decided to take to an apartment? Niall has a lot of explaining to do when I wake up, if I wake up. Who knows how long I'll be in this weird dream.

After we dropped the girl off we went to "our house". It wasn't our house. After that it went black.

Louis's P.O.V.

I showed Niall the pic and he immediately passed out.

"I wonder how long it will be until I fall asleep" I said to myself. I didn't want to fall on the hard floor so I went and later down on the couch and waited.

Soon I found myself looking at a phone case with me and the lads on it.

"Well who's this good looking guy, it looks just like me" I said.

Niall was already in the story so now we wait for Liam, Harry, and Zayn. The nonbelievers. But they'll soon be believers.

Liam can into the story shortly after and decided that we should give the girl who's name was Sarah a ride home. So we drove her home. After that it went black.

Why did it go black? is that the end of the story? I hope not Harry and Zayn still haven't had their parts.

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't.

What's going on?

I just waited for something to happen, but nothing did. Out of all the people in the world, why me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Books used in this chapter:

Broken - directionergirls69

sorry if the P.O.V.s are getting to short.