Once Upon a Fanfic

Recap from last chapter

She smiled, which made me happy. I don't know why, I just met the girl, well, technically I haven't even met her. I've just seen her in a dream. And she might've seen me in a dream and YES SHE DID SEE ME IN A DREAM. She's the girl that also had the sickness! the girl that it hit before Niall!

Liam's P.O.V.

We started watching a Disney movie and it all went black.

Not again. I waited hours last time it went black. I waited for it to come back but it never did. I tried opening my eyes and I could. My eyelids popped open and I was in the hospital. I turned to my right and there were Niall Louis Harry and Zayn. We were all laying on beds. The looked like they just woke up too. El and Sophie were sitting.

"Do you think sorry would be good enough?" I asked Niall and Louis.

"Same here" Harry and Zayn said.

"We knew you guys wouldn't believe us without going through it yourselves. So, we asked our fans and they said they could make you believe.

"That's why the girl that's a few doors over was in the story" Harry said.

"She's here?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. She was asleep. I saw here when we were walking in here" Harry said.

"Before you go to sweep her off her feet, why don't you explain to us what just happened" I said.

"Yeah. The doctors think its a sickness going around" Zayn said.

"Niall, you want to do the honors" louis said.

"I think we should have the girl explain it" Niall said. "And not just because I want to see her. I also want to know it her name is Diana or Sarah"

We all got up and Harry led us to the room she was in.

Kat's P.O.V.

It all went black. I tried to open my eyes and I could this time. I looked around and I was in the hospital.

"There you go boys" I said and grabbed my phone. I checked Instagram. Everyone was posting about a 'sickness' going around and how it hit the boys. I set my phone down. I heard footsteps coming towards my room. The door opened and Harry Styles walked into the room followed by everyone else in One Direction. "Oh my gosh" I said as rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't still in the fanfic.

"Hello Sarah" Zayn said.

"No her name is Diana" Louis said.

"Really cause you called her Sarah" Harry said.

"My name is Kat" I said still shocked that they're here. I looked at Niall and he seemed to be staring at me.

"Hello Kat" he said as walked over to me. Oh my gosh Niall Horan walked over to me. Stay calm, stay calm. "We came over so that maybe you could explain what just happened"

"Sure" I said. "Just first let me get over the shock of One Direction being in the same room as me" I said and took a deep breath.

"Sorry. We were kind of unexpected" Liam said.

"Ok. So, it all started when I read a fanfic before I went to bed. That's when Niall first had it happen" I explained.

"Yeah and I didn't get to have any pizza" he said.

"Sorry. Anyway. From experimenting I learned that you have to say something to be in the story. And it starts when I fall asleep. That's why it suddenly happens to you at random times"

Niall rubbed his head.

"I don't know why, but whenever I read a fanfic that happens. And I found out, if something happens to you in the story, it harms you in real life" I said.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked and I rolled up my sleeve. Some of the cuts were from me, but I didn't tell them.

"I was going to start avoid reading fanfics but then I saw the selfie Louis posted" I said.

"How long have you been asleep?" Liam asked me.

"Four days"

"Four days? you really sacrificed yourself for us to believe Niall and Louis"

"Well I didn't sacrifice much" I said and as soon as I did I knew I shouldn't have.

"What exactly do you mean Dia- I mean Kat" Louis said.

"Well..."

"Please tell us" Zayn said. Niall grabbed my hand.

"Not all of these scars are from the stories. I'm also suicidal"

Niall hugged me putting his head on my shoulder and I felt my shoulder start to get wet. He was crying.

"Niall why are you crying? you just met me" I asked and he picked his head up.

"From the dream thing, I kinda, fell in love with you. You're beautiful" he said and all the other boys went "aww"

"Please don't ever cut again" Harry said.

"Promise?" Niall said and looked me in the eye. I'm still shocked they're here.

"I promise" I said. And I promised myself to keep that promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things are going to start speeding up again

Once Upon a Fanfic (One Direction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें