Once Upon a Fanfic

Niall's P.O.V.

"NIALL NIALL NIALL NIALL!" I was jolted awake by Kat shaking my arm and yelling my name.

"What?" I asked practically still asleep.

"Have you seen AAoOD?!?"

"Aah what?"

"AAoOD. It stands for the adventurous adventures of one direction," she stated.

"I've heard of it but no, I've never watched it."

"You have to right now. Mark Parsons is making a third one and I can't even right now," she said super excited.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean with all that's happened to us in the past week. Should we really be watching this video?"

"Oh hush Niall, those are books that you read. This is a video that you watch. Two completely different things. It'll be fine."

"Ok. I don't think I can handle another shot to the leg tho."

"Even if we did get stuck in this one, no harm gets done to any of you."

"Ok. Show me the video."

We watched the video and I have to say, it was pretty good. Although, as usual, it did not depict our true personalities but that's to be expected with these types of things.

"I would've grabbed the taco right away before the snot rag got on it, I'm just saying," I complained.

"I know, I know."

I yawned signaling that I should probably go back to sleep.

"Sorry for waking you up, I was just really excited."

"It's ok. Come cuddle with me," I said and patted the spot next to me. She climbed into bed with me and I put my arm around her. We were soon both asleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting with Liam at his house discussing tour and how it's going to work out with Niall's leg.

"We can just tell them he had knee surgery. Technically we aren't lying. Plus, he jumps so much on stage it will be easy for them to believe," Liam said, trying to get me to agree with lying to the fans.

"Liam, I don't think it's a good idea-"

Just like that, instead of sitting at a table with just Liam, I was sitting in a restaurant with all of the boys except Zayn, and they were all animated.

"I'll have the tacos please."

What the fuck has Kat gotten us into this time. I thought she learned her lesson about reading fanfics when Niall got shot, but I guess not.

"Harry!" Animated Louis said to me. Why are we animated? This never happened before. Unfortunately, I couldn't ask any of the boys what was going on, because it was like I was part of an animated cartoon.

"Introducing Tac-o's! It's meat, cheese, and lettuce flavored o's in a tortilla bowl!" I said while pouring myself a bowl of the nasty cereal.

Wait a second, I recognized this. I'd seen it before in YouTube. It was a cartoon fanfic of us. Kat must've watched it.

A/n so that's all that my 13 year old self wrote. Unless this becomes super famous I won't be writing any more. So basically this is the end.