Once Upon a Fanfic

Recap from last chapter

"So what happens now?" Perrie asked me.

"Louis check the story" I told Louis.

"You and Niall end up dating" he said. I looked at Niall and he smiled at me.

"Sweet" Niall said.

Niall's P.O.V.

Sweet I get to pretend date Kat. I wish it were real. She's a really sweet person.

She probably doesn't even like me

Then why was she writing fanfics about me?

That's a good point

Great I'm talking to myself.

"What restaurant do we go to?" I asked Louis.

"Why do you guys always ask me?" he asked.

"You're the bookkeeper"

"Why?"

"Just. Tell me what restaurant"

"Olive Garden. Then you guys go to a movie"

"What movie?"

"The Fault in Our Stars" I said remembering what I wrote.

"When do we leave?"

"6:00" Louis answered.

"Oh dang I've only got five minutes to get ready"

"Niall it doesn't have to be formal. It's not a real date"

Not a real date

"Plus you don't have any other clothes" Harry said.

Not a real date

"Right. So we'll just wait then" I said.

"It's almost time anyway" Liam said checking his watch.

"Where is the theater and how do we get there?" I asked.

"I don't know" Kat said.

"Maybe there's a magic car that takes us there or-" I was interrupted by everything changing. One minute we were standing in the house, now we were in a movie theater. "Or the scene magically changing"

"Lets go sit" I said and we sat down in the back.

"So I heard this movie is pretty sad" I said looking at her. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled in the dark.

"You mean you haven't seen it?" She asked shocked.

"No"

"Well I don't have any tissues"

"Is it really that sad?"

"You'll see"

"I'm not gonna cry"

~after da movie~

I cried.

I tried to hide it but Kat was checking for tears to prove me wrong.

"I told you" she said when we walked out of the theater.

"Whaaaat?" I asked.

"I told you that you'd cry. Don't think I didn't see you wipe your years away"

"Ok. I cried. So what?"

"So you're wrong and I'm right"

"And..."

"I like proving people wrong"

"Niall!" someone said coming up behind me and Kat with a camera. "Niall is this your girlfriend?"

"You put the paparazzi in your fanfic?" I asked her. I think I could've answered that one myself. About twenty people came rushing into the theater and started taking pictures of us.

"Yes I put the paparazzi in it"

"Niall are you two dating?"

"Are you Niall's girlfriend?"

"C'mon Kat lets get out of here" I said and grabbed her hand. She instantly pulled away.

"Wait..." she said and just stood there

"What are you waiting for?"

"The story to take place" as soon as she said that a wave of fans ran into the theater nearly knocking over the paps. "Lets go!" she said and ran.

She pulled her shoe off and threw it to the screaming girls chasing us. "Niall take your shirt off and throw it to them!"

"What? Why?!?" I asked confused.

"Just do it!"

I pulled my shirt off and threw it at the girls chasing us. "How do we get out of here?" I asked. Was there a magic limo that came and took us back to the house? We ran out the theater doors hoping there would be something there to save us. When we passed through the doorway, instead of going into the parking lost we ended up running into the living room of the house we were living in in the fanfic.

"Why... did u put... that in... your story" I said in between breathes.

"I wasn't expecting it to happen in real life"

"It happened"

"Hey guys" Louis said walking out to the living room. "How was the movie?"