Once Upon a Fanfic

Recap from last chapter

"Please don't ever cut again" Harry said.

"Promise?" Niall said and looked me in the eye. I'm still shocked they're here.

"I promise" I said. And I promised myself to keep that promise.

Kat's P.O.V.

I was released from the hospital and my mom brought me home. On Instagram there were pics of the boys in the hospital. But there were no pics of me.

There was one pic of Zayn sitting down by himself looking like he was about to cry.

There were more pics of Zayn and Harry and pics of the boys on the hospital beds.

I got in my pajamas and went to bed. I had a lot of catching up to do at school.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I woke up, got dressed, and had my mom drive me to school.

When I got to school I went to my locker and got the books I needed. I shut the door to my locker and turned around. Standing there was the mean girls. Savannah, the leader was holding her phone.

"What's this?" she asked and showed me a picture of Niall hugging me.

"A picture of Niall" I said as tried to walk away.

"There's someone else there" she said. "Who's that he's hugging?"

"Savannah-"

"You don't deserve Niall. Go kill yourself now while you don't get as much hate. You know I own a popular fan account, and that if I post this, it will be trending world wide. You're just a suicidal ***** that wants attention. And let me tell you, you're going to get attention, but not the kind of attention you want" she said and walked away followed by the rest of her clan.

I found Penelope and we walked to class together.

~Later that day~

After school I went home a did my homework as usual. The phone rang and my mom answered it. At the end of the conversation she ended up giving out out address. Whatever. I just kept doing my homework.

Once I finished my homework I went on my laptop because I couldn't find my phone. I went to Instagram and savannah had spread the pic. It was everywhere. And I was getting a lot of hate.

'Go kill yourself'

'Niall stay away from her!'

'Get away from him you *****'

And plenty more hateful words. I grabbed my blade and the doorbell rang. I closed the door to my room and locked it so that I could do it privately.

Niall's P.O.V.

I was at the hospital and I heard one of the doctors talking on the phone.

"Yes Kat left her phone here if you would like to come pick it up" the doctor said.

"I could just drop it off" I said.

"Oh. Ok never mind. I will have someone drop it off. What's your address?"

He wrote down their address and handed the paper to me and also her phone.

"Thank you Niall" he said and I smiled. I really just wanted to see Kat again.

I got in my car and drove to Kat's house. I got there and rang the door bell. Her mom answered the door.

"Hello. Thank you so much" she said.

"You're welcome. Could I maybe talk to Kat?" I asked.

"Of course her room is just upstairs" she said and I went up. The door was closed so I knocked.

"Kat?"

"Niall" I heard her whisper like she was going to get caught doing something. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Kat! what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Niall"

"KAT DON'T!" I yelled. I was about to cry. "KAT YOU PROMISED!

There was a moment of silence after that.

"Please unlock the door."

She opened the door and she stood there with tears in her eyes.

"Kat" I said and pulled her into a hug. "Please don't ever do that again. I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short