Shadow

When Alyssa was fifteen, a news stroke Kingslanding

"Lady Laena Velaryon died in childbirth. "

Laena was Alyssa's cousin and aunt by mariage but she never met her, or if she did, she don't remember her. Her husband, Alyssa's uncle, Prince Daemon was not really welcome at court since a family scandal.

Daemon took Rhaenyra's maidenhood...

Alyssa knew everything their is to know about her family, because Queen Alicent trust her the most.
Her daughter is her confident. And being fifteen, she was able to understand a lot and being a real support to the lonely Queen.

The King ordered that the whole family should go to Driftmark for her funerals.

Preparing her things for departure, she heard the door of her room open and didn't need to look up to know who had just burst in.

A torso came to stick to his back. She smiles.

"Shouldn't you getting ready, Aeg'?"

"That's why we have maids, they do the job." he kiss her cheek. "And I needed a time with you" his hands traveled to her lower belly.

"Who has upset you?"

"How do you know?"

"I know you. So, who was it?"

"Mother..."

"And why this time?"

"She was talking about weddings plans...but refused to tell me with who..."

Alyssa laugh. Aegon turn her arround.

"You know something, don't you?"

"How do you know?"

"I too, know you, love. Tell me!"

"She'll be upset if I say anything before the King announce it."

"You and I know you cannot hide something from me, very long" He presses his forehead to hers. "Tell...me"

"You have no idea of how many secrets I can hide from you, my love."

Aegon tried to look shock. "You lied to me? When?"

"To hide for a while is not really to lie" she smile.

"You cheeky girl." He start to kiss her neck. "Come on, tell me."

"No..."

"Please my love..."

"No..."

"Come on. I am dying to know with who mother will make my life miserable."

He kiss her sweetspot.

"Mhhh, Am I really that terrible?"

He raises his head "What do you mean?"

"Well, if you think life with me would be miserable..."

Aegon took a time to think until it hit him. "Wait! You mean...That she marrying us? Together?"

She give him the biggest smile she could "Yes."

Aegon kiss her deeply. "Dear Gods! I'm gonna marry you. I was so affraid she would marry me to Heleana or the daughter of a poor lord."

"It was on the table. But I convinced mother that I could handle you and that Helena would be so much better off with Aemond."

He took her face in his hands and kiss her. "You are a genius, my love!"

"I know"

Aegon kiss her neck and play with the strings of her dress. "Aegon... you know we can't."

"I know but I want you so bad...I... we're gonna be married soon. We're just getting ahead."