Oh brother

Aegon tries to push his horse as fast as possible.

"Come on!"

He arrives just as Vhagar is about to take off.
"AEMOND!!"
His brother does not hear him and orders his dragon to take off.
"Damn it! Where's Sunfyre?!"
"This way, my king." responds a groom and indicating the direction.

Aegon jumps off his horse and runs towards his dragon.
"Hey big guy. I'm going to need you. You'll have to be quicker than ever. We have to catch up with Vhagar."

Sunfyre grunts and Aegon quickly climbs onto his back.

"Come on, let's go."

The dragon moves towards the exit and quickly takes off.
Even though Aegon is used to it, he clings to the reins.

After a few minutes, he starts catching up with Vhagar and Aemond.

"Aemond!" Screams Aegon

Aemon turns his head to his brother, surprised.
"What are you doing here!? Go back to the Red Keep!" Aemond screams back
"Not without you moron!"
"It's my decision! You don't have to follow me! You're the King!"
"And you are my actual heir."

Aegon brings his dragon closer to his brother.

"Get away! Vhagar is unpredictable!"

"So am I! So either you land and we talk about your plan, or we let Vhagar attack me."

"You're crazy!"

"Haven't you realized that yet, brother?"

Aemond does not react and Aegon places Sunfyre in front of Vhagar, stopping her in midair.

Aemond grits his teeth and talks to his dragon "Kesīr Vhagar. Kesīr"

The brothers land their dragons on an island.Aemond jumps off Vhagar, enraged.

"Do you realize what you did? Vhagar could have swallowed you!"

"You didn't want to listen to me! I had no choice!" Aegon yells as he descends from Sunfyre.

Aemond approaches his brother and grabs him by the neck.

"You're completely stupid! You're going to be a father soon and you're putting yourself in danger!"

Aegon pushes his brother away.

"And you? You have a daughter and a wife who is pregnant! And you are going to throw yourself right into the dragon's mouth!"

"You can't understand! You didn't see your son's decapitated body on the ground! You didn't watched him burn!"

"No, that I can't fully understand. But he was my nephew! My blood! I loved him too!"
"It's all my fault."
"No!"
"Stop blinding yourself! I'm the one responsible for all this! Jaehaerys, Alyssa... they were attacked because of me!"

Aegon walks over and takes his brother's head in his hands.

"Not because of you! Because of our uncle and morover because our father! We're paying for our father's mistakes. He's the one who created this situation!"

Aemond pushes him away.

"Deep down you know that, Aemond."

"Shut up."
"I won't shut up until you see reason!"

Aemond walks away slightly.

"Father created this situation by denigrating us and placing Rhaenyra on a footing. And even today, we still believe ourselves responsible for what is happening to us because that is the way he set things up."