In blood

The Royal family has been back from Driftmark for several weeks when the king gathered his children and wife in the throne room with his Hand.

"I called you here to annonce my latest decision regarding our family."

All looks to the Queen, who seems as lost as them.

"I decided that Aemond and Helaena will be wed before three moons."

Aemond looks at his sister we great happiness. "Thank you father."

"And regarding Aegon and Alyssa, your Grace?" Asks the Hand.

"For these two... Has they both greatly desapointed and disrespected there king in Driftmark. I will reserve my judgement for later. Time will tell if this union could be beneficial to me and the realm."

The world is crumbling under Alyssa's feet...He's punishing her and Aegon...again but this time, it's the worst.

"But Viserys!" Say the Queen.

"Silence! I am the king! And my decision are not to be discused !" The king gets up from the throne and leave slowly with his Hand.

"Mother...?" say Aegon with a small voice.

"I will talk to him son. He will see reason in a few days, I swear to you. He's just upset since Driftmark."

"Long, long winter. Ending in gold blood." Mumbles Helaena

Two hands land on Alyssa's shoulders. It startles her and her eyes droppes to the floor. It was Aegon. "My love..."

"It will never ends..."

"It will, mother will talk to him. We'll be married."

"No...he hates us too much...and I'm sure this benefices Rhaenyra..." She start crying as Aegon immediately hug her. "If we stay unmarried, we're no challenge two her."

"Fuck this bitch! Fuck him"

"Aegon!" Say the Queen.

"I won't hold my tongue mother... I holded it in Driftmark, I won't hold it now they are ruining our life and hapiness. Not when they're breaking her..." he kisses the top of his sister's head.

"I want to wait to be married...They should be first mother." Say Aemond

"No..." say Alyssa "Don't go against the king...or he will punish you too and marry Helaena and you off to someone else..."

"He couldn't..." Say Aemond with a big eye.

"Your sister is right...he could marry the four of you off to other houses..." Said the Queen.

Aemond runs into his oldest siblings' hug. "I'm sorry" Alyssa run her hand in his hair.

"Don't be...it's our destiny. And I'm happy for you both. Truly" She smile to him.

Aegon press his forehead to his sister's. "We'll be fine. It's only a matter of weeks. He'll calm down, trust me."

"I trust you."

---‐----------------------------------

It's been more than five years have passed since Aemond and Heleana's marriage.

The two youngest are now the parents of a 3,5-year-old girl Jahaera and a 1 year old Jahaerys.

They've grown so much...Heleana is now as tall as her sister, while Aemond is a more than a head taller than her.

As for Aegon and Alyssa...

The King's anger did not calm down. Days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years.