Dark

It was nigth when Aegon joined Alyssa in the cave.
He still feel a bit tipsy due to the alcool he drank all afternoon but he could see how breathtaking she was, in a light dress,with just a candle to enlight her beauty.

Aegon has always been amazed by his sister. She was the most beautiful, smart and funny girl he ever met. And more than anything, she is the only one who truly love him.
Any other people either hate him or wanted something from him.

But not her. With Alyssa it was natural, it was real.

He approaches her "Ñuha prūmia"(My heart)

She turn to see him and rush to hug him. "Aeg."

He pull her tide. They stay like that for a few minutes when he decide to ask.

"What happend?"

"Nothing, I just needed you."

"Don't, no to me. I know when something bothers you. I can feel it."

She sigh "I'm scare Aeg'."

He looses the embrace a little, so he could look her in the eye. "About what?"

"Rhaenyra..."

Aegon's gaze hardened. "What did this bitch did to you?!"

"Nothing...yet. But I'm scare of what she will do when she become Queen."

"What could she possibly do?"

"....kill you, me,...the five of us."

He took her by the shoulders and looks at her worried. "You sound like mother...you worry to much, love."

She hit his chest "And you not enough."

"She won't do anything. I'm no challenge to her and she won't risk to upset the Lords and people by Killing her whole family."

"I'm not sure...I'm sure of nothing..."

"Hey...don't stress. I'm here. And I told you, I will protect you."

She start crying. "I don't want to loose you Aeg ..."

He puts his hands on her cheeks. "You will never lose me." He kiss her passionately. His mouth taste like wine but she like it. She felt her heart swell. She needed him so much.

The kiss became more passionate and their hands began to slide over each other's bodies.

Aegon pushes her against the wall and starts pulling up her petticoat. Aegon broke the kiss and brought his lips to her neck. Alyssa try to catch her breath and her senses.

"Aeg...we can't..."

"Don't worry. I will not try anything...not tonight. You're not a whore I can fuck on the floor like that. You deserve the best, you deserve everything."

He pulls away from her a little to put his hand in his pocket. He takes out a piece of fabric, folded.

"I'm really not good at gifts but..." he tends it to her and she takes it shyly in her hands. "I had it in mind for some time."

When she open it, she discover a necklace. The pendant represented two "A" linked by a red and green dragon.

"It's so beautiful." she say, caressing the rubies and emeralds which were embedded on the dragon.

"I wanted it for your birthday, but it seems you have to order well in advance." She smiles. Aegon was always late for everything.

"It's ok. It's really beautiful."

He sighs in relief before coming closer and gluing their foreheads "I wanted you to be able to have our initials next to your heart."

"Issa jorrāelagon (My love)"