Toss a coin

Time past slowly. The twins are about to celebrate their first month. Their first weeks of life were filled with joy and celebration. The people of Kingslanding rejoiced in this newfound stability.  

A young royal couple, an heir and a royal princess.

The clan of the reds is discreet. A few scuffles are mentioned here and there. But they seem to remain relatively inactive. Many council members believe that Rhaenyra is depressed over the loss of her father, Luke, and her baby.But Alyssa knows her and she knows Daemon. She knows they can strike at any time.

-------------------

Another council ended. Once again, simple subjects such as the management of armies or the poverty of the streets. Nevertheless Alyssa and Aegon had taken this council seriously. 

Well, more Alyssa than Aegon... 

They go back to their brand new room.

Aegon sits on the bed, exhausted.
"Damn...I hate being king somedays."
His wife walks to him slightly. 

"I know." She straddles him and put her arms on his shoulders.
She is wearing a light green dress.

Aegon put his hands on her waist and smile.
"Do you like your throne my Queen?"
"Very much my King." She kisses his neck. 

Earning some moans from him.

"Hmm what a terrible Queen I have...doing such things when I can't take you."
"That's were you are wrong my love...you can."
He looks at her. "But, the Maester..."
"Told me I could do anything I want as my body is fully healedl."
"You're not kidding, right?"
"Would I joke about that?"
"Oh dear gods!!" He kisses her hungrily, caressing one of her thighs.

"Don't expect to get out of this bed anytime soon! We have too much to catch up on!"

"I was counting on it! Otherwise why would I have asked our Hands to replace us tomorrow?"

He looks at her, surprised.

"The children?"

"With mother until tomorrow afternoon."

He looks at her in awe.

"I really have the best wife in the world!" he kisses her passionately and slides his mouth down her chest, pulling her dress. "They are still so big." He directly put his mouth on it.

His wife's moans starts to echo through the room.

"Aeg'...please...later for foreplays. I need you inside, right now. Please"

Aegon feels like he could have cum just to hearing her plead. "Hmf...You're gonna be the death of me."

He managed to take off his pants before lifting his wife's gown.

His cock was pressed against her core and she aches to have him inside.

"I've missed you." he moans into her breast.

She slowly sinks down onto his cock and they both takes a deep breath. "Missed you too, my king."

She adjust herself slightly and his hands flew to her hips. She moves her hips slowly and he groans. "Do not tease me, my love."

She raises herself before sinking back down, finding a steady rhythm. He hides his face in her neck as he presses kisses over her skin.

"You're so tight, how is it possible?"
"More than 2 months without you. Ah!"