Debt

Two days after the diner, Alyssa is enjoying a bath with a few candles lit around her. Talia is by her side rubbing oils on her back.

"Is the temperature good for you, my Queen."

"Yes, thank you Talia. Luckily you made it hot."

"The Maesters recommended cooler baths, but I know you, you would have hated it."

"Indeed you know me too well." she smiles at her.

"And a dragon needs heat, after all."

"Absolutely."

After a few minutes, she sits up. "Help me out?"

"Yes!" Talia picks up a towel and places it over her shoulder, before coming to help her. 

Once Alyssa is up, she wraps her in the towel and helps her out.

"Thank you Talia. It's getting harder and harder." she tells her out of breath.

"I'll get you your nightgown and then you can sit down." She says, smiling at her. 

Alyssa quickly wipes off and sees Talia returning with a white nightgown which she puts on with her help. 

Alyssa walks into the bedroom and walks past the mirror. "Looks like a big snowball."

"Would you like another nightgown, your Grace?"

She smiled gently at her. "No, the problem will be the same." 

She sits on her bed and blows. "Anyway, not before long, I won't have the strength to get out of this bed anymore. So I won't have to see my reflection anymore."

"You are beautiful your Grace, believe me."

"You talk like my husband." They laugh.

 "Anyway if every pregnancy is like this...I'm going to ask my husband to stay away."

Talia looks at her smiling, her look clearly means she doesn't believe her.

"Talia!" laughs Alyssa

"Sorry my Queen." she laughs too

After a few seconds Alyssa speaks again, "I'm exhausted, I hope Aegon won't be here too late. Yesterday already he..." She stops speaking when a scream echoes outside her room. 

It sounded distant but loud enough to be heard in her room.

"What was that?"

"I don't know my Queen." Talia replies, just as shocked.

"That's strange... Go see what it is Talia."

"Yes my Queen."

"And ask my husband to come."

"Yes, I'm going right now." Talia put the things in her hands on a chair and heads for the door. She is only a meter away from the door when it opens with a crash.

Two men burst into the room. The first grabs Talia by the hair and holds her in his arms. Talia screams in fear.

"Who are you? You are in the Queen's chambers! Get out at once!"

The first man smiles before pulling out a knife and slitting Talia's throat without a word.

He lets her body fall on the floor like it's nothing.
Alyssa screams in shock.

 "A son for a son" he raise his arm to show her a head... Alyssa scream like crazy when she recognize the head. 

"JAEHAERYS!" She screams in shock