Ours

The first fifteen months of their marriage were bliss. Aegon held his word, rarely letting his wife getting out of their room.
He passed most of his time honoring her, discovering every inch of her body, again and again.

Alyssa was not left out and she also took advantage of every moment in his arms to discover new sensations.

This morning, they lay on the carpet at the foot of the fireplace, both naked.
Aegon's head resting on her breast while she stroke his hair.

"All because I went to get a drink..." She say breathless

"I told you not to get out of bed" He mumbles

They laugh and she turn her gaze to the windows, the rays of the rising sun beginning to illuminate the room.

She huff "Still have to face another day without a single hour of sleep."

"You could have slept if you had stayed in bed."

"Liar!"

"Okay, I admit. But it's all your fault."

"My fault?"

"Yes, you're too beautiful, too addictive. As soon as I see you, I have to take you. It is an irrepressible reaction." He put his hand on her hip. "But I don't think I heard you complain about it."

"Why complain about it?" She smiles. "Having a husband who worship me. Even after a year of mariage."

"I'll worship you till the day I die. I'll spend my last days discovering and honoring your body, again and again."

"Won't it be boring?" she laugh

"Not at all. You know, I have the feeling that it's constantly changing! Your breasts, for example." He run his hand over one of them. "I feel like they've gotten bigger lately."

"In your dreams."

"I swear." He says, kissing each of her breasts and straight up to face her before kissing her, when the door flew open.

"Oh come on!! You two never get tired?"

"Good morning to you too, brother." Aegon smile at his younger brother who have turned his back on them, embarrassed. "You know you could learn to knock after all these years."

"I won't have to pick you up like a child if you could arrive on time."

"On time for what?"

Aemond huff, exasperated. "We were to go scouting for the king with our dragons."

Aegon rest his forehead on his wife's shoulder. "Oooohh I forgot."

"Obviously! Now get dressed, I'll be waiting for you out front. You have 5 minutes."

"I don't want to gooooo." Aemond throw his pants directly at his arm. "ouch"

"Hurry up. If you're not ready in 5 minutes I'll pick you up as you are and you'll ride naked on Sunfire's back." he leave the room

"It can be a fun experience. Ah!" his arm receive a blow from his wife. "What was that for?"

"Go get dressed!"

"Jealous my love?" he smirk. "Maybe." he peck her quickly before getting up and collecting his things.

"And you, what is your program for the day my love?" he asks, putting on his shirt

"Probably walking the halls naked since my husband won't be there." she answers, stretching.

He drop his things and start rummaging through drawers.