Broken

"Auntie, look what I can do!" 

"You are going to fall." 

"Never!" 

*Crack* 

"Told you."

*

"Auntie, can we go on dragons back?" 

"After the baby's born, we will" 

"Yyyeesss!!"

*

"You'll still love me? Even with the baby?" 

"I'll never stop loving you, little dragon. Not for one second."

*

"When I'll grow up, I'll be a dragon rider, just like daddy ! And I'll protect you, mummy,granny and Jaehaera !"

*

*screams*

*

Nightmare make Alyssa wakes up with tears in her eyes. 

When she opens her eyes, she sees her sister, finally sleeping but still holding her hand tidly. She's looking at Aemond behind her, he's awake and seems not having any sleep.
He notices his sister and look sadly at her before nodding behind her.

Aegon's grip on her got tider.
"You still should be sleeping, my love."
"Couldn't...Already enough."
"44 minutes is not enough."
"You checked time?"
"Ever since you both fall asleep."

"I don't even know how I managed to fall asleep..."

"Milk of the poppy and fatigue must have helped." says Aegon kissing the back of her neck

"You should both sleep too..."
"No, we're good, we're keeping an eye on you."
"And you couldn't find sleep"
"We won't tell you."
"None of you is responsible. You're not guilty"

"I am." Says Aemond

"No you're not. Daemon is responsible. Rhaenyra is responsible. Father is responsible for all of this. I won't let you believe you're guilty of anything."

"They took my son because I took their's."

"For you, it's was an accident. For them, it was a murder...nearly two or three."
Both her and Aegon's hand got tider on her belly.

Helaena shakes a bit in her sleep. Aemond looks at her face and kisses her temple, calming her instantly.

Alyssa smiles at this sight.
Aemond always said he was ready to do his duty by marrying. But she always knew that, Heleana was the one he always wanted. No duty, no sacrifice, only pure love.

"She needs to sleep, as long as possible."

"You too" replies Aegon

"I'm fine. I just need to do something, to change my minds... Besides, Jaehaera needs someone to watch over her."

Aemond closes his eyes at the mention of his daughter, as if blaming himself for forgetting her for a moment.

Alyssa sees him and strokes his arm. "Don't blame yourself, brother. Take care of Heleana, I'll take care of your daughter. I'll do my best."

"Thanks..."

"You and Heleana would have done the same for us."

"I'm going to visit mother and I'll call the council to inform them."

"Thank you my love. I'll visit her too at one point."

"Don't exhaust yourself." says Aemond

"I'll try, I promess."